who on t.v. would you like to kick in the nutz .
The producers of "Sharknado Trilogy" and "Zombie Strippers" -and many more from Sci Fi Channel. I think they were made in collaboration with CIA to annoy terrorist, and drive them out of their secret lairs due to grave disgust - for the ambush!
LOL..you're talking Asylum. They make 99% of those movies.
https://www.imdb.com/company/co0042909/?ref_=tt_dt_co

The crazy thing is that they're all profitable. They can crank out low budget movies quickly (usually piggybacking on a big name film using a similar name) and make enough money to turn a profit on almost every picture. They're absolutely terrible though.

The only way I can handle them is with the Rifftrax guys doing commentary (former Mystery Science Theater 3000 cast)....they make horrible movies absolutely hilarious.
If you want a taste, look up Rifftrax Birdemic on a popular file sharing website...if you like it, you'll like most of their riffs (and if you do like them, support them/buy the titles from their site).

I just watched Rifftrax do "ROTOR"...I was in tears from laughing so hard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.O.T.O.R.
Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan
Jeremy Kyle
Piers Morgan
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

[Image: N9nezdF.png]
I can't stand Dan Dawson, especially in PDC's on the wire videos.
Fave players- Wade/Barney
Board used-Blade4
Darts used-Unicorn Aidy Lewis

[Image: ky85rVT.png]

Klassen and Ecckles
Dr.Phil

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 
noel fielding ...
Harsh on Noel like. I'm a big mighty bush fan and though Noel isn't my favourite of the group I do like him. I also like Russell Brand but not for his comedy more for his YouTube channel The Trews.
Katie Hopkins gets my vote. I despise that vile creature
[Image: fXeMWagh.png]
Not on tv but there's a certain admin on a dart forum, not this one, that I would never tire from seeing him get kicked repeatedly in the nutz. Big Grin
There are other dart forums? How could this be? Why do they bother? :p
[Image: fXeMWagh.png]
(12-01-2014, 07:43 AM)JayKay Wrote: Harsh on Noel like. I'm a big mighty bush fan and though Noel isn't my favourite of the group I do like him. I also like Russell Brand but not for his comedy more for his YouTube channel The Trews.
Katie Hopkins gets my vote. I despise that vile creature

The mighty BOOSH was very funny but I don't think noël fielding has done much funny since then.
I get why people dislike Russell Brand but his Ponderoand series' were hilarious for someone my age. His radio show before if got canned was also very good, his lurching into politcal debate is cringe worthy though
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

[Image: N9nezdF.png]
Maybe controversial - Frankie Boyle - what a vile cretin that is.

Anyone who stoops the the levels he does for a cheap laugh is depraved in my humble opinion, to even think some of those things, never mind joke about them is not a full shilling in my book.
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
(12-01-2014, 07:56 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Not on tv but there's a certain admin on a dart forum, not this one, that I would never tire from seeing him get kicked repeatedly in the nutz. Big Grin

+ 1
David Caruso from csi miami!!!! can't stand that guy!! I also wouldn't mind kickin Russell Brand in the nutz, as he tried to ruin my girlfriend Katy Perry...lol
(12-01-2014, 05:13 PM)Hatrick Wrote: David Caruso from csi miami!!!! can't stand that guy!! I also wouldn't mind kickin Russell Brand in the nutz, as he tried to ruin my girlfriend Katy Perry...lol

ditto on Caruso buddy- he makes my arse want to suk canal water.