My guide to keeping flights on stems.
Good post Regulatori!!!! Keep on chuggin' the coffee Smile
Excellent,,,,, I just asked this the other day,,,
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
thanks, mate! wish this was up earlier as i must of perused a dozen posts and asked half a dozen questions myself.

anyway, my punch(the harrows one) and Buntings are at kennedy airport right now! Big Grin hopefully here in just a couple more days...

keep up the good work-
(11-09-2014, 04:01 PM)slot Wrote: +1 for you but as i said a couple times the best way is to use Target pro grip stems and with coiled stem ring, when its coming expanding just turn it around and u got a new stem, i do that so many times that u have nice strong stem and durable.

great idea slot. for some reason i never thought of using normal springs with pro grip shafts. gonna try this tonight.
Very informative post, nice work. I like the little titanium pro grip rings myself
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

excellent post. thanks. i use the harrows punch myself and swear by it. flights never come out. unfortunately i have lost the little plastic cover that fits underneath the punch.
Shell lock punch. I think I just found the solution for my problems. Looks way more solid than the usual ring through the flight. Thanks for sharing this.
Thomas - crazed dart player from Italy - fighting his first big slump

Darts in use: Dave "Chizzy" Chisnall's pixel 90% tungsten 18g soft tip, 22g steel tip
Leftie, and proud of it
I'm on the same set of plastic Shell Lock caps for the past 3 months now...never a robin hood/break, etc.. Even my cheap plastic stems have survived the whole time even with heavier darts.
Since the OP I have since bought from Pure Darts the Target Titanium slot rings and a Harrows slot punch and some of the Deflectagrip stems,,,,so far no complaints,,, great system,,,,,,, not had a flight come off ,,,,,

(Tip) Deflectagrip stems come in more sizes than the other brands and are less expensive,,,,,,Buy 1 set of each size to try with each and every set of darts you own ,,, or plan to own,,,,sort of the swiss army knife of plastic stems,,,,
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
Cosmos if you have money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for Beginner's: Quick Reference Guide nixer55 5 2,374 05-21-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: nixer55
Information Darts For Beginner's Quick Reference Guide Ni518079 36 14,360 07-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: LUIS JAVIER
  Guide for 501 Sinister Lefty 5 910 02-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: belfastkev
  Another Beginner, Another Blog. Keeping track of progress. Codes 18 2,412 12-11-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Codes
Heart Mixing and Matching Stems and Flights Jay Murtagh 8 2,906 07-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay Murtagh