100 darts at 20....did I misread the directions
hahaha! First time i've seen this thread, that is funny.

+1 from me.
2017 180 count - 3
Board - Blade 4
Darts - Unicorn Hamilton 23g with storm points
Oche - Duct Tape
Brilliant! Hadn't seen this before. Can't believe you only got one T20 but i guess your view was slightly obstructedBig Grin
(10-25-2014, 02:16 AM)Ni518079 Wrote: Maybe thinner barrels and slim flights would have helped.

FANTASTIC JOB Ni518079! I couldn't stop laughing with my jaws on the ground!!!

Next round, I'll be honored to lend you my training darts Ni! They're slimmer than most of yours! Lol!

[Image: i-8mLHD5v-M.jpg]
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Excellent. Now, that’s a real challenge! Now we need to get some rich guy to try it with 100 of those 13g Harrows Pinz darts and slim flights to see if that’d produce better scores... Anybody here won a lottery recently?
10 sets of darts, just thought it looked pretty funny. I didn't own any more sets to throw, but as the collection does I will do it again lol

[Image: suTCoZDl.jpg]
Started playing darts: Mid February 2015.

Darts used: Not having played for a long while, I am leaning towards my 23 gram eagles. 

180's:18 Since I started Mid February 2015. I stopped playing for a long period due to stupidity. Back to the learning process again, but am enjoying it. 
Nice one lol. All above the bull which is more than I could say haha. Love the simples flights!
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
lol nice just hope the board can take the weight Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I just LOVE this one...any of you nutz have a funny dart themed story, joke or real life experience that had you rolling in the aisles? Would love to hear about it. Doubt you could top this..it's classic!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Gave this a go for fun. Smile Don't have 100 darts so I went for a 22/39/39 split, here's the pics:

[Image: DSC_0068_zpsbypd94mj.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0070_zpsuz0vfdlf.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0071_zpsvkdc9uxk.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0075_zpsksgvnmbj.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0079_zpsnxebg43v.jpg]

In total, 12 bounceouts, two (I think) lost flights, and 37 scored. Wink

Scored 37 in the end. Don't think I'll be doing it again though as I lost several flights down the side of my bed, they flew that far Big Grin
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
can't stop laughing!!! great stuff!
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."