DART POINTS - Everything You Need To Know (Mostly)
Thanks for the addition Pilmat. Those look like nice points.
Back on page 1 I gave the Target titanium points 5 out of 5 stars. I honestly couldn't find any faults with them. This is from when I used them when they first came out a few years back.

This is an update due to the fact I've been using them for the last month. I've been hammering the board every night and been playing some of the best darts of my life. So these points have been seeing some real use. Night in night out of bashing the board.

My opinion on these points still remains the same. THESE POINTS ARE AWESOME!!! Their light weight doesn't upset the balance of a dart at all. Even with my light 16 grams darts. And wow, they're incredibly durable. My dartboard is absolutely battered and the wires are toast. And even with some wicked bounce outs these points retain their shape perfectly!!

Another good thing I don't have to worry about is bounce outs. When I get violent bounce outs I don't cringe anymore because I know the points won't break. I've always been a big Storm point user and even though I've never broke one, it's always made me nervous.

I've used a lot of dart products in my life and I have to rate these points as one of the best pieces of dart equipment you can buy. Period! Target really went above and beyond when they developed these things. And I don't say things like that too often.

Here's what they look like after a month of play and at least 60 hours of use, probably more...

[Image: 006_zpsys8tjtmu.jpg]
[Image: 007_zpstzelg8og.jpg]
A little off topic but I'm surprised my darts are so battered after a couple months use. "95% tungsten" Hmmm. Makes me wonder if it really is. :s
(08-26-2015, 07:45 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Back on page 1 I gave the Target titanium points 5 out of 5 stars. I honestly couldn't find any faults with them. This is from when I used them when they first came out a few years back.

This is an update due to the fact I've been using them for the last month. I've been hammering the board every night and been playing some of the best darts of my life. So these points have been seeing some real use. Night in night out of bashing the board.

My opinion on these points still remains the same. THESE POINTS ARE AWESOME!!! Their light weight doesn't upset the balance of a dart at all. Even with my light 16 grams darts. And wow, they're incredibly durable. My dartboard is absolutely battered and the wires are toast. And even with some wicked bounce outs these points retain their shape perfectly!!

Another good thing I don't have to worry about is bounce outs. When I get violent bounce outs I don't cringe anymore because I know the points won't break. I've always been a big Storm point user and even though I've never broke one, it's always made me nervous.  

I've used a lot of dart products in my life and I have to rate these points as one of the best pieces of dart equipment you can buy. Period! Target really went above and beyond when they developed these things. And I don't say things like that too often.

Here's what they look like after a month of play and at least 60 hours of use, probably more...

So, did you ever try out the Monster points?
Thanx for review. Now I know which points I choose.
Dynasty 30mm conversions are an absolute treat....these are my no.5 on Shot! 918 series 3. Stick very well and last![Image: cb65ffdde4672885da49801064df346a.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accurate Dart Ultra Magnum Steel Tip Conversion Points Review Getagrip 13 881 10-30-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: *Saber*