BLADE 4 DUAL CORE
Just picked one of these up yesterday and it's a lovely board. My wife wasn't happy though as she'd bought one and hidden it away for my Birthday in March, but I told her not to worry, it won't go to waste!!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Ah well 2 boards will still be fine, you can keep it as its still great to have a back up. Guess the surprise is a little spoilt though.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(01-06-2015, 11:07 AM)LeeUxy Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I was just thinking if I got one i'd have to move the oche closerBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gladiator 3 vs blade 5/blade 5 dc Jared Thomas Webster 19 6,049 07-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Blade 5 Dual Core Warping? ks99dime 22 3,182 03-06-2018, 04:42 AM
Last Post: jonathanelder