Dartsnutz Baseball MPR Challenge
Good job Dartbuggy. Updated Smile
(03-16-2015, 06:33 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Good job Dartbuggy. Updated Smile

Thanks man. Wish I could have you updating it everyday, but I'll keep plugging along. Maybe it won't be too long before I can get at least a 32. It would be great if I could do it consistent enough to get on video. I am glad for this challenge, because it is a really fun solitaire game.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Thanks Dartbuggy, I forgot about this one.

I seriously never thought I would beat my all time record, much less catch it on video. The stars aligned up for 3 minutes for me and this is the best I've ever done in my life... 59

(07-17-2015, 09:50 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Thanks Dartbuggy, I forgot about this one.

I seriously never thought I would beat my all time record, much less catch it on video. The stars aligned up for 3 minutes for me and this is the best I've ever done in my life... 59

I missed seeing this earlier. What a great run of darts. Something for me to aspire to. Glad you were fortunate enough to catch it on video.

I tied my best of 29 last night. Highlights were the seven runs in the 2nd inning, giving me ten after only two numbers. The low point was the single run in the 9th. A triple to go with that would have moved me up into the 3.5 club. Oh, well. I am having surgery on my throwing elbow next week to clean it up and hopefully restore most of the 40˚ of movement I currently am missing. Also, hopefully this will realign my wrist which is twisted a bit from what is normal. There are only three possibilities. The surgery ruins what little skill I have acquired, the surgery makes no difference whatsoever, or I discover that the increased range of motion is a benefit and I come out better than I was. Fingers crossed.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Just tried this today for the first time (never heard of baseball darts lol), had 3 tries and my highest score was 36 (the other two were 27 and 29)
improved my 29 to 37 Smile
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald

Improved with 1 point to 37. Was on 36 with 3 darts left but only got 1 single 9. SadTongue
Improved to 39 Smile Only scored 2 on the last number. 4.5 MPR here I come! Lol
(10-12-2014, 12:20 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Dartsnutz Baseball MPR Challenge

Best I could do today was 24 ..... including 0 on #9
Improved one to 25 ..... I'm not as good as you guys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DartsNutz JDC Challenge Thread Kosumo 277 33,716 10-27-2019, 12:10 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  DartsNutz Cricket Count Up Challenge Banned 113 13,690 10-16-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: nixer55