Dartsnutz Baseball MPR Challenge
Got 34 tonight...

5-3-3-3-2-7-4-4-3
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

(10-17-2014, 05:06 AM)Beacon_Darts Wrote: Got 34 tonight...

5-3-3-3-2-7-4-4-3

way to go beacon .
still plenty of room in the 3.5 mpr club Cool
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Finally home and will hopefully be giving this a try in the next few days Smile

Edit: I do have a vid on youtube of a 57 including the bull but only scored 2 on the bull. Would give me a score of 55 on 1-9, wondering if I can repeat it or beat it lol
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
(10-18-2014, 02:04 AM)Shanesaw Wrote: wondering if I can repeat it or beat it lol

Doubt it.

Tongue
(10-18-2014, 02:23 AM)Cyanide Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 02:04 AM)Shanesaw Wrote: wondering if I can repeat it or beat it lol

Doubt it.

Tongue

Hahahahaha we'll see Tongue
I have hit 25, but can not yet break out of the 2 MPR club. I was prepared to give this a good run and then my stroke completely fell apart for a few days with the twirls. I had to think through that. I have to rotate the dart in my right hand grip a notch clockwise so that the pinch points are directly on the side. When I do this my darts become wobble free. It does not feel natural with my bent arm, but it works. It has worked for a few days now. It stops the twirls and helps keep the dart on a truer vertical axis. 1s and 5s are getting less attention. I will keep the form and know eventually it will feel natural. Meanwhile, I will continue to pound the board and soon I will share the 3 MPR mark with the rest of y'all fine darters. The 2 MPR club may have a prestigious history, but it is pretty damn boring in the clubhouse. The one good thing is I have all the beer to myself.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

keep at it buggy
lots of players cant hit a 25 mpr you are way ahead of them
darts is about avg's not high score of one game
so relax have fun the scores come when your not thinking about it
about your throw, make sure your not dipping your shoulder or lunging
or doing something funky with your non-throwing hand
this coming from a guy that played like it was his first time, last night Angry
it was ugly. lol
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(10-19-2014, 04:22 PM)181-3dartout Wrote: keep at it buggy
lots of players cant hit a 25 mpr you are way ahead of them
darts is about avg's not high score of one game
so relax have fun the scores come when your not thinking about it
about your throw, make sure your not dipping your shoulder or lunging
or doing something funky with your non-throwing hand
this coming from a guy that played like it was his first time, last night Angry
it was ugly. lol

Thanks. Flight School George warns against expectations based on personal bests. Personally, they don't bother me. I like the challenge and am not easily discouraged. I have however, been aware since I first started of an average MPR from playing around the clock games, and now baseball. I started averaging less than one. I have been on a long slow bend around the 2 mark. I have been hitting between 16 and 20 regular, with more recent games venturing into the low 20s. A 27 is not a stretch, but probably a bit off from being an average.

It is good to have a checklist of stuff like that so you at least have a chance at consistency. I keep my shoulder pretty still. I have noticed on a few occasions where my body leans a bit, my dart drifts in that direction. Good tips there.

Darts seems to be a game of dialing in a bunch of different variables. Sometimes when you most desperately try to reign them in is when they scatter the most.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Had a crack at this tonight, managed to get a 52 on vid. I didn't realize that my camera was zoomed in from doing the bull challenge until after I was done and one of my darts landed low in the 3 and is out of the pic. Can count or not as a 51 or 52 puts me in the same MPR category.

http://youtu.be/kh7GMvxqNdw?list=UUzQTd5...ntRjBmjh3Q
Awesome. Big darts there!!!! Had a chair waiting for ya Smile

[Image: 2chairs22.jpg]
Meh. The whole vid doesn't count since we couldn't see that one dart. ... you cheater!!!

Nice shooting bud.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
(10-24-2014, 01:07 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Awesome. Big darts there!!!! Had a chair waiting for ya Smile

[Image: 2chairs22.jpg]

Love Adirondack chairs.... my back hates getting out of them!
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
We have chairs in the 3.5 club too!

[Image: kids_chairs.JPG]

The green one is Spartan's old chair... He pooped a little
36 for me.
I think I'll skip the 5.5 club then, three people is... well... I know I end up chalking for you guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DartsNutz JDC Challenge Thread Kosumo 279 33,994 12-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  DartsNutz Cricket Count Up Challenge Banned 113 13,772 10-16-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: nixer55