One80 Rotafix review and insatllation guide
(12-02-2017, 11:01 PM)BABYCUTIE Wrote: Do you find that the board wobbles when you throw at the outer/doubles?

No...both boards with this system are steady.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
This definitely looks like something I would be interested in. Thanks again GetaGrip for the review.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(12-02-2017, 11:01 PM)BABYCUTIE Wrote: Do you find that the board wobbles when you throw at the outer/doubles?

No its nice and firm Smile

(12-03-2017, 02:21 AM)Steve Sinclair Wrote: Bought one a few weeks ago marked and fitted up in 20 mins and must say it’s so easy to turn the dartboard and it clicks into the next setting nice and firmly.....a really handy bit of kit for £8.99. and a big well done for putting up a useful fitting guide that I’m sure will benefit quite a few.

+1 from me

Thanks! I like them, I have 3 but because I switch boards a lot for reviews and have soft tip boards too I have just gone back to using the normal brackets but I think they are great.

(12-03-2017, 04:36 AM)Spencerdl Wrote: This definitely looks like something I would be interested in. Thanks again GetaGrip for the review.

No worries Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Question to those who use this system:

Is it louder then a "normal" simple bracket?
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(02-27-2018, 04:31 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Question to those who use this system:

Never noticed that it was louder, but hard to say if you haven't a board with a normal bracket hanging at the same time to compare ( or a app to measure the loudness).
Personal i think it's more quiet than a normal. But using it since my gladiators (first 2 and now 3), it could also be the boards and not the bracket.
(02-27-2018, 05:08 PM)Rabe1 Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 04:31 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Question to those who use this system:

Never noticed that it was louder, but hard to say if you haven't a board with a normal bracket hanging at the same time to compare ( or a app to measure the loudness).
Personal i think it's more quiet than a normal. But using it since my gladiators (first 2 and now 3), it could also be the boards and not the bracket.

Thanks. No difference ia enough for me Cool tinkering with a new setup at the moment. New stuff for a DIY lightning system is on the way and the Rotafix would solve my biggest problem...to rotate the board without lifting it
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
Thanks Darren for a review and instructions +1 from me.
I ordered my G3 and can't wait to arrive, I watched on one youtube clip that after mounting the board with this bracket is little bit wobbling, but didn't notice that on your video you made, I assume this has to do something with how you follow installation instructions.
Cheers
(03-01-2018, 10:46 AM)chak840 Wrote: Thanks Darren for a review and instructions +1 from me.
I ordered my G3 and can't wait to arrive, I watched on one youtube clip that after mounting the board with this bracket is little bit wobbling, but didn't notice that on your video you made, I assume this has to do something with how you follow installation instructions.
Cheers

Thanks mate! No wobble on mine so may be it was their wall?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Getagrip for such great installation guide. I got finally the board and the rotafix system. For some reason the shop from where I bought the board doesnt have the boards with the rotafix included, so I had to wait for another shipment with the rotafix. But it was worth it:
[Image: 08fbecc749345bb2b22fb84e6627806b.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking good! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,927 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
Music One80 Intelite flight punch & the intelite system review clement 10 12,768 08-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: clement
  One80 Holdall Wallet Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 22,326 11-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Getagrip