One80 Rotafix review and insatllation guide
Thanks Chris! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Will this holder work with the blade 4 board ? Thanks
(02-17-2016, 01:44 AM)gram70 Wrote: Will this holder work with the blade 4 board ? Thanks

Yeah sure but not the Dual Core Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks grip. Look like me might get one.
You still use this Darren? And that board! every time I see the one80 gold I get sad that it didn't happen Sad so want this bard to be made!
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
I don't use it because I lost the screw when I was moving things around and as I have a Dual Core and a Shot Bandit set up at present it wont work with those, but if I get another board I will attach one to it as they are pretty good Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Not really much to add to this, except I was having a word with David Lewis, who I believe is fairly high up in One80 somewhere. I asked him about the chances of extra backing plates for the back of the board being sold separately. He replied:

Quote:With regards to your question about the Rotafix. There have been quite a few requests for the dartboard holder of the Rotafix to be supplied separately. So we are reviewing this at present – if we do release it then I think August will be the realistic release date for this.

Which could be good news for some people.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
That's great news if they follow through with it.
[Image: i6coee.jpg]
yeah its a good idea to do so I think Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Finally got one of these and a G2 today. Followed the video and had it up in 10 mins. I have hollow plaster board walls which caused quite a loud thud when darts hit the board. The rotafix has totally stopped this loud thud. I am really amazed at how good this £9 item is. I thoroughly recommend it.

Thanks for the great instructional video Darren. It made fitting it a breeze.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,600 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
Music One80 Intelite flight punch & the intelite system review clement 10 12,587 08-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: clement
  One80 Holdall Wallet Darts Case Review Getagrip 27 22,118 11-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Getagrip