One80 Rotafix review and insatllation guide
Cool, glad it helped Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Grip - I was thinking of quietening my home dart board a bit, it's on a door, and heard this One80 Rotafix can help. What was the problem you found using it on a Blade 4 Dual Core?
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]
(03-22-2016, 11:55 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: Grip - I was thinking of quietening my home dart board a bit, it's on a door, and heard this One80 Rotafix can help.  What was the problem you found using it on a Blade 4 Dual Core?

Not sure it would be much difference on a door, I think you would be better to get some kind of rubber matting you could put behind it.

The Blade 4 Dual Core has 3 little wheels you use to lock it into place which wont work with the rotafix on.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yeah thats what I'm using at the moment, some thick rubber underlay.  It works well but I just wanted that little bit more quietening.  I'd move it to a wall but it's more trouble than its worth, with moving the lighting as well.

I see what you mean about the 3 rotalocks on the Dual Core... just a case of discarding them then to use a Rotafix bracket.

Thanks for replying.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]
worth a try I guess Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-07-2014, 03:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah would be good I think.

This came with my G3.  I wasn't going to fiddle with it as it seemed like a hassle and the written instructions were a little hard to follow.
This guide you put together made things clearer, so this morning I put it all together and glad I did.  Many thanks!
(03-23-2016, 03:37 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: Yeah thats what I'm using at the moment, some thick rubber underlay.  It works well but I just wanted that little bit more quietening.  I'd move it to a wall but it's more trouble than its worth, with moving the lighting as well.

I see what you mean about the 3 rotalocks on the Dual Core... just a case of discarding them then to use a Rotafix bracket.

Thanks for replying.

I have 2 rotafix, one on an older board I'm about to replace with a B5DC and a B4DC-love them, don't need rotalocks, don't believe I even got any.  Works fine, nicely balanced and quieter.  Will transfer the Rotafix from one board to the other as I kept the alignment tool.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(04-23-2017, 11:07 PM)Cat Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 03:37 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: Yeah thats what I'm using at the moment, some thick rubber underlay.  It works well but I just wanted that little bit more quietening.  I'd move it to a wall but it's more trouble than its worth, with moving the lighting as well.

Thanks for replying.

I have 2 rotafix, one on an older board I'm about to replace with a B5DC and a B4DC-love them, don't need rotalocks, don't believe I even got any.  Works fine, nicely balanced and quieter.  Will transfer the Rotafix from one board to the other as I kept the alignment tool.

Definitely one of the best value for money accessories available... £7 ex VAT!!!
[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Do you find that the board wobbles when you throw at the outer/doubles?
Bought one a few weeks ago marked and fitted up in 20 mins and must say it’s so easy to turn the dartboard and it clicks into the next setting nice and firmly.....a really handy bit of kit for £8.99. and a big well done for putting up a useful fitting guide that I’m sure will benefit quite a few.

+1 from me
2017 ....180,s..........65
Three bulls ...............6
(12-02-2017, 11:01 PM)BABYCUTIE Wrote: Do you find that the board wobbles when you throw at the outer/doubles?

No...both boards with this system are steady.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
This definitely looks like something I would be interested in. Thanks again GetaGrip for the review.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
(12-02-2017, 11:01 PM)BABYCUTIE Wrote: Do you find that the board wobbles when you throw at the outer/doubles?

No its nice and firm Smile

(12-03-2017, 02:21 AM)Steve Sinclair Wrote: Bought one a few weeks ago marked and fitted up in 20 mins and must say it’s so easy to turn the dartboard and it clicks into the next setting nice and firmly.....a really handy bit of kit for £8.99. and a big well done for putting up a useful fitting guide that I’m sure will benefit quite a few.

+1 from me

Thanks! I like them, I have 3 but because I switch boards a lot for reviews and have soft tip boards too I have just gone back to using the normal brackets but I think they are great.

(12-03-2017, 04:36 AM)Spencerdl Wrote: This definitely looks like something I would be interested in. Thanks again GetaGrip for the review.

No worries Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Question to those who use this system:

Is it louder then a "normal" simple bracket?
[Image: aviary-image-1546527737695-02.jpg]
(02-27-2018, 04:31 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Question to those who use this system:

Is it louder then a "normal" simple bracket?

Never noticed that it was louder, but hard to say if you haven't a board with a normal bracket hanging at the same time to compare ( or a app to measure the loudness).
Personal i think it's more quiet than a normal. But using it since my gladiators (first 2 and now 3), it could also be the boards and not the bracket.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,973 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
Music One80 Intelite flight punch & the intelite system review clement 10 12,791 08-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: clement
  One80 Holdall Wallet Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 22,355 11-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Getagrip