Consecutive Bullseye Challenge
(10-08-2014, 12:57 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: 9 dart run. I could only string 3 in a row, but hit first 3 darts thrown in the 25. Miss, bull, 25, and then another Miss, bull, 25. 9 marks on 9 darts. I know I am improving. The practice is slowly paying off. Was hitting well on all the cricket numbers yesterday. If I get a good mornings sleep, maybe I can break my string of three.

You're coming along quite nicely I reckon...keep it up Smile

regards
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(10-08-2014, 12:14 PM)Dorian Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 03:35 PM)david the Spartan Wrote:

Another 9

Nice one Dave.... excellent throwing....should have been 10 though what happened to that last dart Sad... I was thinking definitely a triple bull here.Big Grin

Cheers

P.S. I like the look of the way your darts are landing too...very nice action.

Thanks Big Grin took me a while to find the right set up for my throw.
lol yep 3rd dart misery as usual...I WILL GET ONE ON VID!!! lol
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
UPDARTED
Made it to 7 three times in a row today...lol, keep blocking the bull!!!! Angry
Best I hit was 6
Cheers Cyanide
(10-08-2014, 02:23 PM)Dorian Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 12:57 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: 9 dart run. I could only string 3 in a row, but hit first 3 darts thrown in the 25. Miss, bull, 25, and then another Miss, bull, 25. 9 marks on 9 darts. I know I am improving. The practice is slowly paying off. Was hitting well on all the cricket numbers yesterday. If I get a good mornings sleep, maybe I can break my string of three.

You're coming along quite nicely I reckon...keep it up Smile

regards

Thanks for the encouragement. But actually improving is a stoke in itself. So, double stoke. Could do nothing more than three all yesterday evening. Hit two bulls for 4 marks, this morning. But then after a few misses hit 5. single, bull, single, followed by 2 singles.

5 is my new best. Have not set up my camera because I didn't think I could do it. Find it unlikely I'll beat this. Nice to not be at the very bottom of a challenge for a change, but I don't think I have the guys at the top too worried.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

(10-08-2014, 12:14 PM)Dorian Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 03:35 PM)david the Spartan Wrote:

Another 9

Nice one Dave.... excellent throwing....should have been 10 though what happened to that last dart Sad... I was thinking definitely a triple bull here.Big Grin

Cheers

P.S. I like the look of the way your darts are landing too...very nice action.

I laid my darts out in front of my monitor before running this video in hopes that it might influence them a bit in what they are supposed to be doing.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

I haven't tried this (officially) yet. I'm lucky if I hit 2 in a row. I saw a video on one of the forums where someone hit 14 consecutive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  24gm Unicorn Phase 2 Purist, short nylon stems, standard Robson Plus flights.
(10-09-2014, 01:32 PM)JayPro Wrote: I haven't tried this (officially) yet. I'm lucky if I hit 2 in a row. I saw a video on one of the forums where someone hit 14 consecutive.

would like to see , if you got a link?
i have gotten 6 3 times , bull on last dart than 2 bulls than missed by a inchAngry
i was thinking 15 is doable by a top gun (not me)
but i will keep trying ......
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

When's the end of this challenge? Never again will I be top of the leaderboard!
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

[Image: N9nezdF.png]
(10-09-2014, 09:50 PM)Fenton Wrote: When's the end of this challenge? Never again will I be top of the leaderboard!

not top :p

(10-09-2014, 10:00 PM)david the Spartan Wrote:
(10-09-2014, 09:50 PM)Fenton Wrote: When's the end of this challenge? Never again will I be top of the leaderboard!

not top :p

I read the first three upside down!
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

[Image: N9nezdF.png]
Will smash the 9 tomorrow well ill try lol

9 for me, too. Seems really difficult to get more than that!

come on people get the vids in!!!! i know its optional but seeing so many bulls in a row is fun to watch!!!!