Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review
(02-08-2016, 07:44 PM)Joene Wrote: Well i think that mabey a Bandit Plus 2 could be a great board if they fix these problems.

You have one Joene, how has it held up?  Did the spider lines stay straight for the most part?
Well, i have some areas were the spides has moven a bit. The plus side of the spider is that you have almost NO bounce outs, but on the downside, the spider is pretty vurnable.
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
FWIW, my local switched from Blade 4 to Bandit a few months ago. From what I've observed, the Bandits' bulls get out of round faster, their spiders tend to be a bit curvy, and they don't get along well with Storm points. Even when the dart has been chucked with some zip, the board will sometimes squeeze them out. Really odd.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

My brother really hates playing on my board because he trows a loopy style with a 19gr, so mosty we play on his board(B4) so he can win haha.
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
Just wanted to give my 2 cents, i had my bandit plus for a year, and am sad to say like others didnt live up to my expectations. The wires are all sorts of wavy gravy and unless im throwing my shot! 901 24g with pirranah points nothing sticks. Soft tip conversions forget about it no chance. The colours are still really vibrant thou which makes it more sad that darts just simply fall out. Had to pick up a Noar supamatch which i simply love. Hopefully shot will correct this issue because it is a sharp looking board
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
(09-12-2016, 11:13 PM)greenbean Wrote: Just wanted to give my 2 cents,  i had my bandit plus for a year, and am sad to say like others didnt live up to my expectations.  The wires are all sorts of wavy gravy and unless im throwing my shot! 901 24g with pirranah points nothing sticks.  Soft tip conversions forget about it no chance.  The colours are still really vibrant thou which makes it more sad that darts just simply fall out.  Had to pick up a Noar supamatch which i simply love.  Hopefully shot will correct this issue because it is a sharp looking board

There are 2 in a bar I play at and both have the center bull ring popped out - even after trying to pinch back in wont stay -

Haven't experienced issues with the spider, but definitely darts sticking in the board is an issue
The original bandit is the better board. Lasts for ever and not as loud.
Just ordered this for 55.00 shipped. After reading the promising review to begin with, my hopes began to fade near the end... But I couldn't resist the deal, My last good board was a Bandit, I've always used Powerpoints and they hammered home, never fell out even when I wore the board out. I have some 24gr Black ICE darts coming, I hope they stick well. The picture of mine did not have the made in NZ screen printed on the side so I suppose these are now being made in China? We shall see.
Harrows Black ICE 24gr
Harrows Dimplex 26gr Powerpoints
Harrows 23gr Powerpoints
Magic Darts 25gr w/Powerpoints"

I've had one of these up at work since Christmas and can't fault it. Much better than the standard Bandit I had previously.

Also it's mounted on a One80 Rotafix. I don't think you could have a quiter setup.
[Image: uBd7OCT.png]
Good to hear!
Harrows Black ICE 24gr
Harrows Dimplex 26gr Powerpoints
Harrows 23gr Powerpoints
Magic Darts 25gr w/Powerpoints"

Good review. I have to think about this board. There's all kind of good details I like.
(10-04-2018, 10:03 AM)Bloodycut Wrote: Good review. I have to think about this board. There's all kind of good details I like.

Thanks mate! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
wasn't the shot/puma bandit the first wireless dartboards? or was that the blade?
I used to use a puma bandit but have just moved to a dual core blade 5, I think it was a step down as i have already had to re-glue the bulls eye after 3 months of dart torture.
(10-06-2018, 11:16 AM)blink180 Wrote: wasn't the shot/puma bandit the first wireless dartboards? or was that the blade?
I used to use a puma bandit but have just moved to a dual core blade 5, I think it was a step down as i have already had to re-glue the bulls eye after 3 months of dart torture.

According to Shot, this is true:

https://www.shotdarts.com/shot-bandit-or...board.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 125 46,630 12-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 70 36,063 10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 68 27,482 09-25-2019, 03:02 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Shot Bandit Duro The Slayer 8 820 07-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 118,363 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,175 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 23,058 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 151,268 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,757 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 133 67,334 04-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Last Post: greenbean