Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review
I am very happy to hear that Cankles Big Grin Hope the new one works better for you!!
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
They've had great customer service through out the whole ordeal, very pleased with shot at the moment Smile
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

(11-04-2014, 03:07 AM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: They've had great customer service through out the whole ordeal, very pleased with shot at the moment Smile

That's what makes a great company. Anyone can sell dart supplies at a good deal. Wholesale costs are just about the same everywhere. But what separates a company is their customer service after the sale. Some places pretty much tell ya to "stuff it" if things go wrong. Other places step up to the plate and fixes things the best they can. Right on for Shot taking care of ya. Smile
They are very friendly people, I was sent an email recently by one of the directors who was visiting the U.K. with her family for a holiday and to see family members, first I had heard of her but she wanted to meet me for the reviews I have done, but she was in London and it was a bit short notice for me to get there and having to look after my Dad (he has dementia) makes it a bit awkward.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
That's great Cankles, hope the "faulty one" prognosis turns out to be correct. The fact they have replaced it no hassle is a great sign of good customer service. Happy darting!
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I have this board for about 4 weeks now, and i have to say it is a really great board. The colours are very good, the board makes less sound(something my wife really likes). The spider is very thin altough the spider level with the sisal is not the same everywhere. I have almost no bounce outs anymore. Only ugly thing about the board is were the spider meets, but thats a Bull's/Shot!/Puma thing i guess. It easy to rotate btw!
I would reccoment it to everyone!
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
nice update, sounds good Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Just a quick update a again.

Board is still in a great shape, and i noticed that when i had my B4 for a while it became all "hairy" after a few week because of the sisal. I still see no lose sisal yet on my Shot! Bandit Plus.

But dont get me wrong a B4 is a great board for a great price.
Darts: Shot! 901-1 gold 21gr/Winmau Hankey 21 gr/Unicorn Wade 22gr
Board: Shot! Bandit Plus
If anyone wants to collect mine (used for 1 week ) come and collect it for £20 I have some new Target Pro's from Pure Darts Via Darts nutz comp so I don't need it.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I just picked up the alien variant of this board for $45. It is a solid board, but the spider itself isn't nearly as thin as the b4 or eclipse... plus it has some weird welds on the spider. The sisal is super tight and will last a loooong tome though.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Bandit Duro The Slayer 8 349 07-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 66 25,418 05-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Last Post: goonas
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 43,693 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 116,827 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 68 34,167 01-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Jockyoche78
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 5,772 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 21,358 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 148,922 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,002 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 133 65,846 04-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Last Post: greenbean