Pro Darter App - Online Dart Scorer / Practice Tool
Just signed up for this and absolutely love it! Looking forward to getting my proper darts room setup and getting the webcam out for a few matches
(08-25-2014, 05:08 PM)BenMay Wrote: Hello,

Pro Darter started as a personal project due to the fact that I didn't find any scorer program which fit my needs and wishes.
My main goal was to make something which will help me in my practice routines and improve my game.
After some weeks of development I decided to make it available for anyone.

See more details at
www.pro-darter.com

Pro Darter will save detailed statistics of your matches which will help you to have an precise overview how your progressed in your game.
Furthermore it's possible to chat & play against your friends in online mode, or play against a trainer with your individual strength (1-8 level)

Pro Darter will constantly be updated with new features, options and games.
I would love to hear some feedback from you guys.
If you have some tips, improvements or wishes for the service, just let me know.

Hi Ben

lately I can't start a match against online players... i am using firefox... is it just me having this problem or other players are having the same issue...

if this message finds you can you please email me stumped.ld@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

Love the app it's a shame i cant play against other players... nor really fond of playing vs pc...

Lukas
(08-23-2018, 08:50 PM)BRawsKO Wrote: Just signed up for this and absolutely love it! Looking forward to getting my proper darts room setup and getting the webcam out for a few matches

Hi Brawsko... is pro darter working for you? For the past 2 months I can't start a match against online player. Trying to find out if it's just me having this problem or if other players are having the same issues.

Cheers
(04-29-2018, 02:29 AM)twentytwo Wrote: I used Pro Darter quite a bit for match practice since I moved out of the city and cant play any league games because of the distance to my nearest dart club. Nowadays tho I absolutely hate that website. Most of the time I cant log in at all without getting 404 Error and the times I'm atleast able to log in it takes about 5 minutes for the site to load up only to get the 404 Error when trying to open up the game lobby chat. At that point I just give up. The site worked fine for about a month but after that it was just no point to even try anymore. A shame really, really like the possibility to just hop online and play a game without a fuzz.

I dont believe it's from my end either since Im using a swedish 100mbit fiber connection and everything else works just fine.

Yes... it takes a while to log in... but at the moment I can't start a game against online player.. I don't even see the messages people post in chat room... would like to know if other people are having same problem as I am experiencing... It's annoying because I like the site and playing against other people is best training...

hopefully the problem will be resolved soon...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DartsEdge.com - Scorer + more DartsEdge 10 2,845 09-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: big daddy
  BEst online dart supplyer - Canada 0 90 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: