Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

What I've learned about selecting darts
There are four things that I always look for before selecting any dart.
1: Which material is it? silver or Nickel, I go for silver one always
2: Should be barrel shape
3: Third is its weight, as lighter weighted dart require less effort to throw but its goes in motion and more weighted dart require more effort but it move straight ahead.
4: Selecting the tip of barrel, either it should be hard or soft, soft tip is used on magnetic board and hard tip is used in cork board.
huh, 1 & 4 are a joke?
(11-21-2019, 02:50 PM)Cateye Wrote: huh, 1 & 4 are a joke?

don't forget 2 & 3 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
^^^^^
Fine advice from an acknowledged authority.

Cheers George...
Always great hearing advise from you George. Your books are like bibles to so many.
Good solid advice. Cheers man
I bought so many sets of darts in the past few years, I forgot what the question was  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-15-2014, 12:34 PM)Nucky Wrote: Excellent post!!

I would also add in that what you see online isn't always what you get. I've ordered barrels that looked different from the photos and also didn't feel anywhere close to what I thought the grip would be. That being said, we are very fortunate that almost every dart online has its dimensions listed and usually more than one photo. My tip would be to get as much information as you can before ordering a set of darts.

Where are u from. I'm new to darting and was looking for someplace in Edmonton or reddeer to go try some different dart setups. Any ideas?