Unicorn James Wade Phase 2 20g darts review
Nice review this will be at my list
Another top notch review... I was actually looking at these... Now not so much. There is something I don't like about how they look.
(07-10-2014, 03:11 PM)rich345 Wrote: i have a fairly flat throw so maybe that is why they worked for me. the grip is similar in some respects to the grip on my ando ph3. they both soften after a time to be more like a solid 4.
they are both similar to purist grip but they don't have that initial sharp edge that can chip and which i find uncomfortable.

Yeah I know what you mean, some grips are quite harshly edged and I find if they dig into my flesh too much it bothers my release, these are grippy but not extreme, I think its why I like the mini shark grip like on the Nutz darts too, because the grip is angle a little there is only the very small edge that only seems to come into play as I push forward on the barrel.

(07-10-2014, 06:17 PM)slot Wrote: Nice review this will be at my list

Cheers!

(07-10-2014, 06:19 PM)Jugger Wrote: Another top notch review... I was actually looking at these... Now not so much. There is something I don't like about how they look.

Thanks mate, what is it you think is putting you off is it the square nose?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
It might be the square nose. I'm not sure really. My brain works in mysterious ways (probably the concussions), there could be no real logic at all in this case.
(07-10-2014, 06:56 PM)Jugger Wrote: It might be the square nose. I'm not sure really. My brain works in mysterious ways (probably the concussions), there could be no real logic at all in this case.

LOL it might be that Smile

I used to think my preferred dart was a tapered front end but I am starting to may be think a bull nose works better now as I grip near the front and a taper throws the balance further back as there is less tungsten with a taper than the bull nose of course there is variations that throws that theory out the window but I am leaning towards the bull nose lately Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just picked me up some of these, and they are from a-z so they should actually be here in a couple days not weeks! Big Grin +1
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

your an addict, you need to see a shrink! Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review!!
Thanks Wes Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks again for another amazing review!:goodjob:

And also thank you for doing reviews on darts sets which don't really suit your "taste".I mean these longer and ligther barrels.

Actually, yesterday I had a chance to try out the James Wade phase 1 set, and I have to say, that they have the most comfortable grip that I've ever felt on a dart.
So, they are very likely to become my new set, which is exciting, cause I thought I should throw wider barrels
Of course I would like the barrels to be a couple of mm-s shorter, but it seems like i get on really well with these really slim diameters.

Anyone knows why I can see two different kind of sets(with different noses) from the James Wade phase 1?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Barneveld Phase 5 Natural 24g darts review Getagrip 66 30,955 11-12-2019, 01:20 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Unicorn Evolution Series Phase 2 Purist (Phil Taylor) METRONOME 15 6,591 09-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: LKH9
  Unicorn Lumina DNA 21g darts review Getagrip 37 24,844 07-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: dervish
  Unicorn John Lowe World Champion Phase 2 Golden 21g darts review Getagrip 40 9,140 06-20-2019, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Luca82cb
  Unicorn Super True Blue 24g darts review Getagrip 20 6,201 04-14-2019, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn, RVB Phase 5, World Champion, 18G, 90% Tungsten, Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 6 1,588 02-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Unicorn Jeffrey de Zwaan 23g Darts Review Getagrip 19 3,207 02-15-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: neil_kman
  Unicorn John Lowe World Champion Ambassador 21g darts review Getagrip 28 13,228 02-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Nico Blum 24g darts review Getagrip 24 6,598 01-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Bones
  Unicorn - Seigo Asada - 23g - Review vanJupp 20 2,920 01-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: dartsking5566