Darts Review Channel - Youtube Channel
(07-10-2014, 06:41 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 06:40 PM)majeek Wrote: Next time Darren add some female models especially the one pictured in the flights you posted!

LOL what about if I review them in a bikini will that do?

No..... please no OMG1.GIF hahah
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]
am getting a bit nauseated lol
Need to do a comedy review of peoples comments from Nutz! Hehe
[Image: cqbsH5q.png]
LOL!

Big Grin
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(07-10-2014, 09:31 PM)kalaben Wrote: Need to do a comedy review of peoples comments from Nutz! Hehe

Not a bad idea...should have a thread for comment of the week Smile
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Hire a female hand model and the guys voice who does the Hollywood movie trailers. Throw in some lens flare and you have an epic review method!
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
(07-11-2014, 10:22 AM)JayKay Wrote: Hire a female hand model and the guys voice who does the Hollywood movie trailers. Throw in some lens flare and you have an epic review method!

lol hollywood darts reviews!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just finish the last episode of my favorite youtube series. Smile
Now Darren, that i saw all you reviews you have to give us some more quickly cause watching them second time will make me tottaly dart-weirdo.

P.S: thank you for these great reviews
LOL thanks mate Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Been subscribed for a long time,  I even tell lads in A180 darts shop to check up on the reviews, I gives a great insight before you go and give them a whirl !!
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WOW My Darts Review Channel is more popular than I thought!!!!! Getagrip 25 3,986 11-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Getagrip