Darts Stems, Shafts Database
(11-22-2013, 08:12 PM)mento's Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterExtra shorts + 2 or 3 o-rings?
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Well after using nearly one year on the Target Pro Grip short 35mm or 34,5mm i must to say they are the money worth i played before with aluminum and i switched to nylon and i like it very much, i tried the Deflectagrip but they are not that strong as the target, when fitting the flight u need to push hard on the deflectagrip stems that i broke already few of them Sad with the target stems no problem at all they fit so well i have more than 20 set of spares.

Original stems how they come in the package in White and Black.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

The stem with the Pro Grip Spring.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

The stem with the spring what we always use and what i use.

Also i need to say that if you change the Pro Grip Springs to a spring that we always use on a nylon stem its more durable and even more stronger.

Score what i will give: 10/10

First review hope you like it i really dont know how to make a propper review how Darren makes it Tongue

Greetings
Thanks Eslotes, nice input, you should put that in the reviews section too Smile have a +1 for your first review, you lost your review cherry Tongue

@mentos LOL this was something I started on the old site and was meaning to add more to it but like a lot of things I forget about them, think its worth reviving though Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Thanks Darren i will put on the reviews section Smile
Thank you. Which is shorter, deflectagrip or pro grips?
Ive tried many different stems from way back.. from nylon to alu .. and iv always went back to the nylon deflectagrip stems

as they last a very long time being very durable and also do the job just the same as any others as well as being

the cheapest stems on the market at now 20p a set .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Length of stems, shafts Julius van Oeveren 8 990 03-15-2018, 06:49 PM
Last Post: wongerchi