Jack Hood
(06-16-2016, 08:31 AM)cableg Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
10 years wow such a long time ago. Do you know what happened to jack hoods darts that he used? We used to have the set at home a few years ago. Loved those darts
Jack Hood used his own darts that his company manufactured in the east end of London so it is unlikely that he had a specific set that he used. I know that the News of the World replica cup he won in 1932 was eventually given to a 'friend' and, as far as I know, has subsequently been regarded as 'lost' - probably melted down...
Thanks Patrick! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(03-21-2013, 07:48 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am Sally, Jack Hood's granddaughter, living in New Zealand. My mother, Sarah, was his youngest child. She died last year aged 100. We have been fortunate to meet Patrick Chaplin via the internet and it was mum's great privilege to assist him with his some of his research for his book.
Great read Darren , going have to get the book now
(05-28-2017, 10:27 AM)sallyg Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah its worth a read if your into that side of history Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register