Show us your darts trophies or medals
Bump...

Must be some more trophies and awards out there to share.  Let's see 'em Nutz!  Smile
It's taken 25 years, but here's my trophy collection to date.

Current darts: Designa Spectre 224 24g
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Best 501 game: 11 darts  (3 times)
Best 1001 game: 27 darts
High finish: 170
2018 180s: 280
/300  2019 180s: 113/200
Lifetime 3 x Bull: 39
(12-20-2018, 04:06 AM)djb Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice collection of loot you got there djb!  More like a trophy room!
Nice haul djb
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Does it count as a trophy?

1st place in my third season of the honky-tonk league.
(12-20-2018, 12:10 PM)Sinister Lefty Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
lol - that'll work  Cool
Nice - I like both trophies and the moola
It ain’t much, but Wink

Bronze from double, Gold from MixedDouble and Silver from TripleMix in our county championship in november. Quite happy, considering I started out playing in august.

All due to great partners ofcourse, I’m just happy I didn’t screw up all to much

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I won this a few days ago. It was a part of the prize at a tournament. Not really a trophy, but I think I can show it here :-)

It says something like: Drink Karel, you'll hit double.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you say show us all your darts? Jonathan Herring 28 5,225 09-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse