Show us your darts trophies or medals
This thread always makes me thirsty
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
I have more but ya get the idea.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Old city....how appropriate :p
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Hahahaha St Augustine, Florida.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Who darted?

I thought there was a funny smell!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:

Nice trophies larry. Smile
Nice trophies guys.
Thanks
Between league play and local money tournaments, I had acquired quite a few trophies when I was REALLY into the game. After a couple moves, Hurricane Katrina and getting rid of stuff that collects dust, I no longer have any of them.

Never was one to do much with them when I had them anyway. They pretty much spent their time with me in a closet to be honest.

That's a lot of 2nd place...

And the one I am most proud of, isn't mine but my wife's:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us how you store all your darts John_B 30 4,535 03-17-2019, 03:36 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Show us your match darts G00dband 117 35,615 03-14-2019, 07:34 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  The Official Darts Nutz Comparison Thread - show us your darts elevendarter 81 18,715 03-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Shima
  Show Us Your MONSTER darts! Mr.K 207 56,491 02-18-2019, 09:20 PM
Last Post: BDG
  Show us your smooth darts 4737 Carlin 19 4,310 12-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
Star Show us your Bristow darts Fred-180 224 63,318 07-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Show us your darts with coatings! MauriceDarter 0 667 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: MauriceDarter
  Show us your Scalloped Darts guest2 73 17,931 02-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Sir_Chjaka
  Did you say show us all your darts? Jonathan Herring 28 5,072 09-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse