Show us your darts trophies or medals
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
well done guys!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
This beautes i win for my local league in this season Wink im werry proud Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well heres mine from our "In House" comp from a couple of years ago,  guess where I finished in the league ???

Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[attachment=10267]

Had a reasonable year this year but now have been bumped up to A grade for next year so there's going to be no where to hide  :dodgy:
Darts used 25g Adrian Gray Tungsten Shot Flights XLt Stems
Best Av (Singles) : 84
Best 501 : 15 darts
Highest Checkout 2016 : 160 (T20 T20 D20)
180s Practice  2019 : 100+
180s Comp 2019 : 10 
150s Practice : 3
No personal trophies but our team has these to look after through the next season. One for winning the league and another for winning the cup.

some awesome trophies, wish there was a team around here that played more than 1 leg a game

Member previously known as Daveheald

I took a suitcase full of trophies to Newark tip a couple of weeks ago. It was actually quite funny watching the tip guy sifting through all of the trophies - throwing them in the skip and keeping the suitcase to one side lol
Well I thought I would throw my "alternative" trophy on,  wooden spoon for finishing rock bottom in our "in house" league comp, !

Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

My first big title. Bulgarian open men doubles champion in 2015. WDF ranking tournament

Hi Dartsnutz Smile
First of all Greeting from a dartnoob from Germany  Tongue 

Not really a trophy but all flights were used in games at the European Tour Events in Sindelfingen and Munich in 2014 and 2015.

top row:       Wez Newton , Steve Beaton , Benito van de Pas

Middle row:   John Henderson , Jamie Caven , Mensur Suljovic

bottom row: James Wade and the others are both from Simon Whitlock

My local county league team trophy from 2012, the only year i played darts for a pub competitively and we won a league, so i have a 100% strike rate, may have been the 2nd division team but still it was fun and hotly contested at the time[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register  Big Grin Cool

Our local league awards current year Silver Eagles to each team member for the winners and runner up of each division. They also award them at our annual St. Paddy's Day tournament. I'm missing my Mixed Doubles runner up coin.

***Soft Tip Player***
Darts: RR Predators 18 gm
Board: Gran Board 3
Best Leg: 14 darts (35.79 ppd / 107 ppr)
Best Checkout: 180 

Tongue
(10-23-2016, 04:26 PM)neilbirkin Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Tongue Big Grin

I found this old Gem while rummaging through some boxes in search of something else. Seems like another lifetime, lol.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you say show us all your darts? Jonathan Herring 28 5,279 09-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse