Show us your darts trophies or medals
Star 
I was sure there was a thread somewhere already but I can't find it and Dartbeast asked me if we could make one so here it is, I think it may have been on the old site actually.

So if you have anything to show then post it here, I doubt I will ever have anything to post sadly lol
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
The main league I play in now is the banks league in London (City Banks & Financial Institutions League to give it it's full title lol) - first season in the league and we started at the bottom, Ended up winning Division 3 with a record of played 14, won 13, lost 1, for 106, against 20 (I think the for amount includes bonus points), and we also won the cup - here are the individual trophies (cup left, league right), the main ones are on display at our home venue:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Most of us work for the same company and some of us also play in the insurance league. I got a trophy for coming runners up in the top division of that as well but haven't taken a picture yet.
Nice trophies Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Just took a quick pic of the insurance league trophy as well now I remembered it lol. Apparently the skipper reckons this one makes a good toy for a dog - his dog got hold of it and it is now in pieces lol

what! is it plastic?

My darts collection:

Does this count as a trophy, medal?

She should!!!
(06-06-2014, 06:03 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I'd definitely count her as a trophy - who is she?
I think we will allow that trophy Edgar Smile

My darts collection:

Nice trophies.

These are from the same night, playing the Closed DORA (Darts Organisation Region of Amsterdam) Division Singles tournament. I ended 2nd of my division (first year, 4th division) (the trophy on the right), and earning the platter for throwing the Highest Finish of 111 in the final

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us how you store all your darts John_B 30 4,528 03-17-2019, 03:36 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Show us your match darts G00dband 117 35,590 03-14-2019, 07:34 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  The Official Darts Nutz Comparison Thread - show us your darts elevendarter 81 18,690 03-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Shima
  Show Us Your MONSTER darts! Mr.K 207 56,459 02-18-2019, 09:20 PM
Last Post: BDG
  Show us your smooth darts 4737 Carlin 19 4,308 12-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
Star Show us your Bristow darts Fred-180 224 63,274 07-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Show us your darts with coatings! MauriceDarter 0 665 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: MauriceDarter
  Show us your Scalloped Darts guest2 73 17,909 02-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Sir_Chjaka
  Did you say show us all your darts? Jonathan Herring 28 5,067 09-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Danger Mouse