Dartsnutz dart repoint and posting list
(07-10-2014, 12:30 PM)JayKay Wrote: All snapped up and only six left to pay. I think this has been quite successful nutterz!

Yeah its been great!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Updated list Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

What's happened with slacker and smally biggs? Haven't seen them for a while
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
I think I have seen Biggs on the other site that I don't go to. Slacker not at all.
Does this mean that the unclaimed Nutz darts are now up for grabs?
Maybe promote them as a product refresh. Should be snapped up.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

That's a justifiable wait time already. Do a lottery for the right to buy among interested buyers who haven't had a set of these. But among desirable active members only and not among those who just joined the forum for these.
Catalaya will be hopefully buying one of the Slacker or Biggs sets at the end of the month.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-20-2014, 04:42 PM)majeek Wrote: That's a justifiable wait time already. Do a lottery for the right to buy among interested buyers who haven't had a set of these. But among desirable active members only and not among those who just joined the forum for these.

How do we judge "desirable"? Ice bucket contestants, hot swimsuit babes, those willing to pay more money? I think there were several enquiring earlier so first come first served?
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

list updated

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-03-2014, 11:37 PM)slot Wrote: I want 80mm point posible? Big Grin

trying putting nails in them Wink
anyone able to tell me where i can buy 38mm gary anderson cd dart point?

Cheers in advance