Dartsnutz dart repoint and posting list
Awesome Chris!

nice to see them hitting the red bit Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
List on page 1 is updated Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Still a bunch of unpaid darts, hope they get paid soon.
I think the ratio is actually quite good. It is still early in the process as well! I think these will be gone by the middle to end of July which is pretty awesome for 50 sets of darts!
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
I agree with milky. They have gone quite fast. They will all be gone in no time.

Really like my darts, slightly too heavy by a gram or two but that's all. The grip isn't as aggressive as I thought and feels nice. Great job Darren and elkadart!
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
They sold well I think, no worries as not everyone has ready cash all the time, but obviously I will need to make sure that the ones who have not contacted me still want them, as if not I will probably start selling them on Ebay, but I will give everyone plenty of time Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm surprised how much i like them considering I don't usually do darts of that length. The grip is spot on and the dart throws amazing well, might just have to rip it off and make a custom from Antony Big Grin
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

LOL!

Dont forget to review them Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-13-2014, 03:52 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL!

Dont forget to review them Smile

Guess I have something to do this weekend!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

yeah why not! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album