Dartsnutz dart repoint and posting list
The wife said mine have arrived, but I will confirm when I get home from work - really can't wait to get home now!
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Oh man am I the only one in the UK who's haven't arrived.......CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
(06-06-2014, 01:04 PM)david the Spartan Wrote: Oh man am I the only one in the UK who's haven't arrived.......CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

May be your postie took a liking to them after seeing this thread?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
They are probably with border patrol or something lol
Mine & others arrived today but I was at work, will collect them in the morning & repoint. Try my best to get them back in the post before last delivery Sat
Awesome Nylon, take your time. Really appreciate you doing this for us.
Really gratefull to you for getting involved and helping me not having to get them re re re pointed LOL
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

it looks like im the only uk guy not to get his Sad

(06-06-2014, 09:02 PM)uncle poop Wrote: Awesome Nylon, take your time. Really appreciate you doing this for us.

(06-06-2014, 09:15 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Really gratefull to you for getting involved and helping me not having to get them re re re pointed LOL

Tommy, Chris, you are both welcome, will show you pics tomorrow of your darts with your new points if I get chance.

(06-06-2014, 09:19 PM)david the Spartan Wrote: it looks like im the only uk guy not to get his Sad

My postman moved to Wales, no wonder I'm getting post now Wink
lol no wonder im not...prob got your postman