Dartsnutz dart repoint and posting list
LOL I think Nylon likes re-pointing though, but dont blame me if he puts a jinx on them Big Grin
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Can't wait for my repointer to get here Smile hopefully by early next week.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

then all the U.S. members can send their darts to you Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-04-2014, 04:12 PM)The DArtist Wrote: Ha, if I had what I wanted then the maid or the butler would be writing these messages. I did consider withdrawing my request for points but I realize this sort of thing keeps you and Nylon off the streets. So, I consider it more of a social service.

Not so much off the streets, more out the pub, spending all my free time there lately :d
updated list, only 6 sets left.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-03-2014, 11:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: mc1958 = 9, 48 (paid) Posted

Me likey this bit lots and lots Big Grin
(06-04-2014, 05:52 PM)Getagrip Wrote: then all the U.S. members can send their darts to you Smile

Don't call them "members" 'Grip, they are sensitive.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

LOL ok Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

List updated again Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nylon, I am not being pushy but get my darts repointed and posted first. Those other guys will not appreciate the time and craftsmanship you put in to do the job.