Poll: What do you like about Darts NutZ?
I love it! It is the best darn darts forum on the internet, full of info, fun and great members.
I don't like it. I came here expecting to see the genitalia of darts.
I only came here for the free giveaways. I belong to other stricter sites which I find the strict structure comforting.
A mod or admin emailed me from another forum and threatened me to join, can I get my family back please?
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 01-28-2206
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
A poll about this forum
Best forum by far. The others I’ve been on are all about BDO v PDC and attacking posters. I love this place as it’s full of friendly people who are Nutz about darts!
(09-20-2018, 09:14 PM)Johnny Tapia Wrote: Best forum by far. The others I’ve been on are all about BDO v PDC and attacking posters. I love this place as it’s full of friendly people who are Nutz about darts!

Thanks! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
[quote='Johnny Tapia' pid='514159' dateline='1537474488']
Best forum by far. The others I’ve been on are all about BDO v PDC and attacking posters. I love this place as it’s full of friendly people who are Nutz about darts!
[/quote
Thanks Johnny - Mods and Admins do read these comments.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
This forum is such a good place , I've spent hours reading stuff and it's all wonderful , even when I have no idea what people are talking about lol

There is a lot of funny stuff here too , even some if the.members names are hilarious Smile

Barn.
(11-04-2018, 09:39 AM)Dartism Wrote: This forum is such a good place , I've spent hours reading stuff and it's all wonderful , even when I have no idea what people are talking about lol

There is a lot of funny stuff here too , even some if the.members names are hilarious Smile

Barn.

Thanks mate, glad to hear you like it! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great idea to post Mr. Poop, unfortunately I’m new, just read your post, didn’t know about the silent auction, and just bought needed dart supplies.  My BAD!  I claim temporary insanity, and promise to do better next time.

On a side note. In another life I was working for a government entity designing water and sewer treatment facilities.  Our motto was "it may by poop (actually the word started with the letter S) to you, but it’s my bread and butter.  Just thought I would share that, in case you never heard that motto, and wanted to use it someday. Confused Big Grin   Happy holidays!
Gran 3 - ID: Bull007, One80 Gladiator 3, & Nodor President
Darts: Target, Colonial, Unicorn & Pacer - Soft & Steel Tip
Like pennies from heaven every time it rained and I was working utility repair. Some people hated the wet nasty weather that corroded the lines.

yea I love the forum more than work any old day of the year, too.
(12-29-2018, 05:49 AM)Bull Wrote: In another life I was working for a government entity designing water and sewer treatment facilities.  Our motto was "it may by poop (actually the word started with the letter S) to you, but it’s my bread and butter.

LOL lovely motto hahaha!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good one Darren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MVG poll Mac-attack99 10 653 11-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: eddiegrant
  Do I need more Darts ? "Poll" The G 20 821 07-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Important poll Mac-attack99 11 870 05-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Dartsnutz forum- do you promote the forum? *Saber* 56 9,283 11-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Need members input - Please - Poll *Saber* 9 772 11-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Poll - Stem Systems Leaky 37 5,923 05-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Kosumo