Poll: What do you like about Darts NutZ?
I love it! It is the best darn darts forum on the internet, full of info, fun and great members.
I don't like it. I came here expecting to see the genitalia of darts.
I only came here for the free giveaways. I belong to other stricter sites which I find the strict structure comforting.
A mod or admin emailed me from another forum and threatened me to join, can I get my family back please?
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 01-28-2206
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
A poll about this forum
(12-02-2016, 05:10 PM)rixdarts Wrote: This is the first dart forum I have joined. And if the welcome is any indication of the friendliness of the members I think it will be outstandintg. Heck I already ordered some stickers.

Hey that's cool, did you get the stickers by the way?

(01-10-2017, 05:13 AM)pugtato Wrote: I joined a couple other darts forums a number of months back, pure nightmares. This forum is an absolute pleasure to be a part of. With flight school, many subforums, helpful people and awesome members this is by far not only the best darts forum Ive been on but the best forum overall in all my years on the internet

Good to hear! Thanks! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(01-10-2017, 05:13 AM)pugtato Wrote: I joined a couple other darts forums a number of months back, pure nightmares. This forum is an absolute pleasure to be a part of. With flight school, many subforums, helpful people and awesome members this is by far not only the best darts forum Ive been on but the best forum overall in all my years on the internet

Indeed, in my opinion here are only helpful users. Non of those i-play-since-50-years-i-know-everything-better people. That is very nice, a very calm, family atmosphere.  Blush Blush
Beginner.  Blush
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Angel ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

I've been back to playing darts for about two weeks. Feel like I'm eye hand challenged. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many sets of darts I've ordered ? don't worry I've received counseling. But what a great bunch in this forum. Everyone has been very helpful and I'm very grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
(01-13-2017, 04:17 AM)dunes56 Wrote: I've been back to playing darts for about two weeks. Feel like I'm eye hand challenged. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many sets of darts I've ordered ? don't worry I've received counseling. But what a great bunch in this forum. Everyone has been very helpful and I'm very grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

your among fellow Nutz lol Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
It's a good forum, and the people are good. One slight critique for me is that I think the board is split into too many sub-forums. It can be a bit of a pain to navigate through, and you find yourself having to really search for the threads that you posted on previously, "is it in here, nope... maybe in this one... nope..."

Since it's not a high traffic forum, I think it would benefit from merging a lot of the sub forums together. Just my opinion.
(02-28-2017, 04:00 PM)Rano Wrote: It's a good forum, and the people are good. One slight critique for me is that I think the board is split into too many sub-forums. It can be a bit of a pain to navigate through, and you find yourself having to really search for the threads that you posted on previously, "is it in here, nope... maybe in this one... nope..."

Since it's not a high traffic forum, I think it would benefit from merging a lot of the sub forums together. Just my opinion.

Hey Rano, 

I also had problems remembering exactly what threads I'd posted in and found that if you click your own profile name you will see an option to "Find all posts" you made previous, hope this helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love it , everyone is on the same board .
Beanerds
Puma ' Kombat ' - 24grm 80% .
Formula F2 -  22grm  90% .
Board  - Target Pro Tour .
Target ' Coranado' lighting system .
I love the forum, maybe too much subforum to search in indeed but the people are really nice and helpful. I only navigate it on my phone i don't know how it is on the computer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk
I just reopened the poll so if you folks want to express your opinion by voting, go for it!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(08-03-2017, 05:54 PM)Cat Wrote: I just reopened the poll so if you folks want to express your opinion by voting, go for it!
Where can I vote?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MVG poll Mac-attack99 10 655 11-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: eddiegrant
  Do I need more Darts ? "Poll" The G 20 821 07-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Important poll Mac-attack99 11 870 05-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Dartsnutz forum- do you promote the forum? *Saber* 56 9,283 11-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Need members input - Please - Poll *Saber* 9 772 11-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Poll - Stem Systems Leaky 37 5,924 05-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Kosumo