Show Us Your Whoops Shots!
This was back in day of medalist boards
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Allright than....[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
I had this happen tonight. Didn’t realize it was stuck until i pulled it out of the board but the flight popped off my second dart after hitting the first one already in the board and the next dart slid right next to it and actually went into the stem of the second dart lol

Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(09-17-2019, 08:05 AM)Papa w Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Registerhttps://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=17196&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0brtBRDOARIsANMDykbtkMDBbE3jgOvu2FAhLmzdp6uXbx1noFecEctyC5TlYL7FR-qK76oaArC7EALw_wcB

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Trying so hard to get the 180 .....always deflections.....and than this.....yaba doo[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

Still can’t get that first 180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Krystian

Full-Time University Student, Part-Time Dart Player
Playing darts since December 2017
No 180s yet - best throw to date: 160.
Best 501 leg: 30 darts (checkout: 48)

Darts: RvB Phase 1 25g / Winmau Sniper 22g / Darryl Fitton 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Setup: Unicorn Dartmate
Just relax.....your time will come......the first one needs a lot of patience and  a little bit of luck too
180 ies /2020:   9  Moddarts

I've joined the backward darts club, the flight fell out in mid air about half way toward the board..

(11-01-2019, 07:08 PM)Wild Dart Wildheart Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That's impressive !!!

Nice looking darts also.
Crazy staple shot. You nailed it though. Like the darts too.
Bet you can't do that again ... Smile
(11-19-2019, 01:52 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Was wondering how long it would take to go from consecutive 180s to completely different set of darts WinkSmileBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Out Shots! Getagrip 1,129 210,520 02-12-2020, 05:31 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Show your Kids best Shots! :) DeAngelo73 15 934 05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: IgorB
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 380 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863