Show Us Your Whoops Shots!
Here's my humble submission; don't ask what I was shooting at, I don't know... ROFLMAO

Third dart definitely went in the bed for the 180, but bounced out and ended up like this!! Fuming  Angry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
Target Pro Grip Black Short Shafts
Target Pro 100 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's:
2020: 0
2019: 85
2018: 27

Pretty proud of this effort tonight hahaha

Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
Target Pro Grip Black Short Shafts
Target Pro 100 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's:
2020: 0
2019: 85
2018: 27

And im back to L style setup [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
Training today: this shot felt good.. swore it was a 180.. blah  Dodgy

✯✯✯Mac-Attack99✯✯✯
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I. no.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout༻
༺Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons༻
2020 180’s: 2/12
2020 Hat: 19/160
Favorite player: Jelle Klaasen
Woops
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Wooops

Hmmmm is it Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MASTER of the T1
Arrrgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MASTER of the T1
Done 2 of these tonight. Just as well I have more flights waiting to be delivered.  Smile
The most bizarre thing I've seen on my board. 2 x T20, getting very excited, looks like third is going in too, it deflects and somehow manages to wedge itself inbetween the first two! Gutted

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Almost touched the bull [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
Here we go again ....

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
I think some people are missing the point of a "whoops shot". it's shots like a robinhood, broken shaft, flight falling off, dart hanging, missing a 180 isn't a whoops shot, now if some of you actually hit one it might be considered a whoops lol, what your doing is " Missing your shot", maybe take a look at this thread for your misses https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=15768
(03-01-2019, 02:40 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
That's tough result, but a well thrown dart.  Looks like it deflected coming in.  Just looking at your stems, especially the rings.  Seem very thick for non-punched flights.  Not slot lock rings are they?
(03-01-2019, 02:57 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No, the stems are Super Grip Fusions, and those are the rings that came with them.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(03-01-2019, 03:08 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Think I've got some of those laying around. Have to open the package and have a look now - lol...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Out Shots! Getagrip 1,129 210,521 02-12-2020, 05:31 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Show your Kids best Shots! :) DeAngelo73 15 934 05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: IgorB
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 380 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863