Show Us Your Out Shots!
This is one of my favorites. triple double double (131,134,137) I only managed to check 131 so far and this is the 3rd time Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-14-2016, 01:57 AM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thank you Brad
Been a while since I hit a ton+ finish, Lowes working great lately.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Well done lads! Especially love that 131 finish!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(12-29-2016, 05:10 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Smile
It appears I can never hit 3 intended target Tongue
Here's a nice 132 (25, T19, Bull)

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
With mine buntings just for fun and yes these are the 12 grms originals from v180
Match darts: k701 with condor zero stress medium standard size
May the darts be with us
Haven't been around for a long time here but just picked up darts again last week. Wanted to share my 117 out with you guys Smile
Hopefully I will be a little more active around here again!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Went for an exhibition 125 out, and somehow managed to get it hahaha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Match Darts - 22g Red Dragon "Mamba" Peter Wright Darts

Darts Owned
24g Red Dragon "Snakebite" Peter Wright Darts
21g Masterdarts MVG Darts
22g Target "Chizzy" Pixel Grip
25g Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3

High Finish - 170

I finally have the confidence to attempt 132 finishes now i know a 25 would leave 57 for bull. On this try i didnt need the extra knowledge Big Grin
Sweeeet one JDorks, nothing better IMO than a 132 going Bull x 2/D16. :thumbup:
(01-06-2017, 03:54 AM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Im not gonna lie, it felt amazing. I went for the first bull knowing i had the safety of hitting the 25. But with the second bull it was more a case of "well you may as well give it a go". I was so surprised when i hit it.

In my head i laughed because it would be typical to hit 2 bulls and miss my favorite double. But i nailed it. Not my biggest finish but easily my most proud.
Nothing too special but the Trainer was on a double so happy I hit this:
Nothing special for most of you but as I am trying to practise every day for a few hours now to start play competition soon these kind of 2 dart finishes are great for my confidence! Also achieved my highest leg average ever: 88,4
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Whoops Shots! Getagrip 391 152,273 Yesterday, 01:02 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Show your Kids best Shots! :) DeAngelo73 15 835 05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: IgorB
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 349 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Photo Show us your impressive Flight School shots Banz 11 3,243 06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Last Post: copigme