Show Us Your Out Shots!
Not a triple bull, but I got these two double bulls and a near miss to finish a game of cricket the other night, had to grab my camera, the best finish and tightest grouping on the bull I have had in a game.
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
So happy to hit this yesterday!

The T2 was a dropped dart while aiming at S1, however I was still over the moon to hit to D20.

Bearing in mind Ive only recently started playing again, it was nice to catch a bit of form.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quick 3 legs but had 2 monster checkouts to go with it

a cheeky 136 and a 147 if ya don't want to watch Smile

[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register
best check out for me so far...

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
My best ever finish. I was playing terribly tonight and this came out of the blue
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Member previously known as Daveheald

Just hit this in a game with Josh Smile
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g,Shot 9ti Black 24g, Sigma 970 Pro LP 23g, ...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Sitting on 219 after 9 darts. Hit T5, 20, 20 to leave 164

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

153 on Pro-darter Smile

Member previously known as Daveheald

Congrats, Rodney! 153 is a always tough one, getting you all over the board!
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Whoops Shots! Getagrip 376 148,447 07-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Show your Kids best Shots! :) DeAngelo73 15 709 05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: IgorB
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 303 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Photo Show us your impressive Flight School shots Banz 11 3,075 06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Last Post: copigme