Show Us Your Out Shots!
Performed a great out shot? post it in here
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Highest Checkout's 
170 (T20 T20 Bull)
167 (T20 T19 Bull) 
160 (T20 T20 D20)
140 (T20 T20 D10)
146 (T20 T18 D16)

180's In 2015 (33)
180's In 2016 (6)

Best 501 - 17 darts
If that's some form iI wont be playing you for a pint
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(01-18-2016, 09:49 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
If you mean me haha .. I think I hit some form after a long time.
Highest Checkout's 
170 (T20 T20 Bull)
167 (T20 T19 Bull) 
160 (T20 T20 D20)
140 (T20 T20 D10)
146 (T20 T18 D16)

180's In 2015 (33)
180's In 2016 (6)

Best 501 - 17 darts
Playing some 170.  It usually takes me the full 9 darts and even then, sometimes I don't close it.  I hit the first 120, had a brief thought of going for 180 but figured I'd go for the out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  24gm Unicorn Phase 2 Purist, short nylon stems, standard Robson Plus flights.
My first 170 finish... I've been close so many times but i finally got it...Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
 knight Griff 10[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] RegisterGriff 10
(01-27-2016, 10:00 PM)Griff 10 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thats proper darts, great shot my friend
p[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

A wee cheeky 134 to beat the Russ Bray practice app level 8 6-1 in a best of 11 701 match!

=========================================================================================
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

After a long time without a 100+ finish, I've hit a 130 finish today:

Happy me..! Smile
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Cool 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
my 1st 170 Big Grin
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."
Not a triple bull, but I got these two double bulls and a near miss to finish a game of cricket the other night, had to grab my camera, the best finish and tightest grouping on the bull I have had in a game.
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
So happy to hit this yesterday!

The T2 was a dropped dart while aiming at S1, however I was still over the moon to hit to D20.

Bearing in mind Ive only recently started playing again, it was nice to catch a bit of form.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quick 3 legs but had 2 monster checkouts to go with it

a cheeky 136 and a 147 if ya don't want to watch Smile

[video=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/video] Register
best check out for me so far...

My best ever finish. I was playing terribly tonight and this came out of the blue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show Us Your Whoops Shots! Getagrip 391 152,340 12-11-2019, 01:02 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Show your Kids best Shots! :) DeAngelo73 15 836 05-31-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: IgorB
  Shots 902 Series 4 Ray863 4 349 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Ray863
Photo Show us your impressive Flight School shots Banz 11 3,258 06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Last Post: copigme