Advertising Rules ! Please Read.
(09-15-2015, 12:43 PM)Getagrip Wrote: or an individual doing it as a business Smile
yeah that too.
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
I would like to have a banner of my store display and i am wiling to pay for it. How do I go about it?
(05-02-2016, 10:00 PM)lidartstore Wrote: I would like to have a banner of my store display and i am wiling to pay for it. How do I go about it?

Hi mate, I will email you the info soon Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(05-03-2016, 09:41 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 10:00 PM)lidartstore Wrote: I would like to have a banner of my store display and i am wiling to pay for it. How do I go about it?

Hi mate, I will email you the info soon Smile

Thanks!
Have emailed you, sent to the email you signed up with so hopefully you have got it ok, may need to check your spam folder too Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
bump
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
Bump
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Generally, I will purchase the darts I want where I can find them the cheapest. Still, I like to support sponsors. I wonder if there is a complete list of current sponsors? Also, if there were a list of past sponsors and I choose to order from them, I would comment about this forum in the order so as to encourage them to get back on board.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

(09-12-2016, 08:11 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: Generally, I will purchase the darts I want where I can find them the cheapest. Still, I like to support sponsors. I wonder if there is a complete list of current sponsors? Also, if there were a list of past sponsors and I choose to order from them, I would comment about this forum in the order so as to encourage them to get back on board.

Great Idea,,,,Best thing about sales is (word of mouth),,,, good and bad ,,, always will be,,,,Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
Bump - good reference
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]