Show Us Your Grip
Hello all.

Thought I would post my grip and the lay of my darts on the board. Help or advice is most welcome as I have bogged my self down a little with all the information that is available.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Advice and tips very welcomed.

Any tips on posting the photographs directly is also appreciated.
Here's me grip.[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
Here's my grip![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
This is mine[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
My grip has evolved to this:

this is how i grip my dart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is my grip.

Darts: Rob Cross 21grams - Peter Wright Mamba (2018) 22grams - Target Blackout 22grams
Eric Bristow ringed 22g - Bull's Spike 22g - MvG Originals 23grams - Gary Anderson phase 3 25grams

2018 - 180s: 3/5
I guess I'll post my grip aswell then!

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Match Darts: Harrows Sonic 24g, 41mm Pro Grip stems, Target Agora Standard Flights.
Backup Darts: Jim Pike 2000 26g.
Board Setup: Blade 4 DC, Unicorn Solar flare, Homemade Webcam Stand.                                                                                                                                                                             
2018 so far: No freaking clue!
(04-12-2018, 09:24 AM)1double1 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
This is the closest I have seen to my grip
Grip on 23g Perfect Darts black mustangs with scallop grip & 21g unnamed silver.  End up bending thumb slightly.

My grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My grip now look's like this

Current match dart: Target Adrian Lewis v1 18 gram (soft tip)

180s since 6/16/18: 88
here is mine for what it’s worth...

i start by rolling the barrel between my thumb and the inside of my forefinger and i end up pinching the dart between my thumb and the tip of my forefinger. 
i see most pros and forum members resting the barrel between the thumb and the inside of the forefinger ( second picture ).

i try to do the same since but it feels weird.
anyoneone else our there who rolls the barrel between thumb and forefinger and then pinches??
22GR WOLFIES
22GR J WADE PHASE 1
23GR MVG ORIGINALS
shot! 9ti2 22gr/ clic shaft tweeny
target rvb 95 23gr/ original setup
winmau sub-zero torpedo 23 gr/ clic shaft tweeny
harrows fire tapered 22 gr/ clic shaft tweeny
harrows ice 22g
winmau stratos 24gr shark grip/ original setup
daytonas soft tip front weighted 20g
target carrera soft tip 20g
power 80 20g soft tip
phase 5 24g
and lots of designas
Natural grip maybe needs some work[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A3003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla