Show Us Your Grip
(08-14-2016, 01:43 AM)JDorks Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Are these the carrera C4??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a very boring grip compared to most

Attached Files
.jpg   20170206_173325.jpg (Size: 6.59 KB / Downloads: 366)
https://postimg.org/image/kwiwcym5v/

This is my grip ^^

What do you guys think
(03-19-2014, 12:29 AM)Slacker180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterThose are some nice darts! Can you tell me witch ones they are?
I grip the dart at the back:

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
Nothing fancy.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
I'm currently using a pencil grip much towards the front, like I'm gonna write a letter. Probably need to experiment with another dart shape though. I think maybe a straight barreled dart would allow the pencil grip to work better. No pictures yet.

Here's mine, a bit unconventional, my long thumbnail is wedged in the last groove of the dart.

Match Darts:
26g Winmau Navigators, Pentathlon pear flights, short nylon stems
Other Darts:
29g Unicorn T90, 26g B+W Bobby George, 25.2g Unicorn Sigma XL Pro, 24g Winmau Bobby George, 21g Unicorn Gary Anderson, 16g Designa Crusader Softtip, 
15g Unknown Copper Tungsten

TThe grip i just started with a couple days ago and loving it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Current grip on the MvG gen 2's, one of the few darts where my grip exactly matches the grip pattern.