World Darts Shop
(05-13-2014, 01:25 AM)speszel Wrote: I cancelled my order, I need to update it or something, proof of concept. I just received my PayPal refund.

Sorry for unuseful system.
I repay your order. Please check e-mail via PayPal.
Hajime Yamanaka. World Darts Shop owner. 
[Image: WORLD-DARTS-BANNER_GIF_zps3d9d9796.gif]
[Image: DARTS_NUTZ_VEN_SPON_BADGE_zps82032e4b.png]
(05-13-2014, 01:45 AM)speszel Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 01:32 AM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote: Thank you for many welcome messages!

Cheap price and many variation can sell what our shop at in Tokyo.

Cart system have any bugs. Please tell me if you found bug's'. Sad
Getagrip and speszel thanks!

You are welcome, sorry to mess you about with my order and then cancelling, I wanted to report back, this site works and the prices are not as high as one might think.
No complaints here.
Japanese soft tip darts are exotic to many Europeans I think. When you get your hands on one you won't think that you paid too much, you will think "how do I hide this from my wife" along with "I want another".

I have a good idea.
You have post office box!Cool
(05-13-2014, 02:04 AM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 01:45 AM)speszel Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 01:32 AM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote: Thank you for many welcome messages!

Cheap price and many variation can sell what our shop at in Tokyo.

Cart system have any bugs. Please tell me if you found bug's'. Sad
Getagrip and speszel thanks!

You are welcome, sorry to mess you about with my order and then cancelling, I wanted to report back, this site works and the prices are not as high as one might think.
No complaints here.
Japanese soft tip darts are exotic to many Europeans I think. When you get your hands on one you won't think that you paid too much, you will think "how do I hide this from my wife" along with "I want another".

I have a good idea.
You have post office box!Cool

You just earned a +1 Rep point.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

(05-13-2014, 01:51 AM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 01:25 AM)speszel Wrote: I cancelled my order, I need to update it or something, proof of concept. I just received my PayPal refund.

Sorry for unuseful system.
I repay your order. Please check e-mail via PayPal.

No need to apologize, I did not cancel because the system did not work! It was a bit of a challenge but I did manage. No, I wanted to change my order but could not decide what I want. Not your fault.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

(05-12-2014, 06:58 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yep thats what I was trying to order those! lol!

but cant get my address in.

Also fancy some of those new flights in they have with the 3 fins that rotate, d craft Jyro: http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-Jyro-3-Hotaru...-1961.html

Hello
Fix now. System do not have state list and not link state and postal code.
Please try it.

Thanks.
(05-12-2014, 09:00 PM)speszel Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:58 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yep thats what I was trying to order those! lol!

but cant get my address in.

Also fancy some of those new flights in they have with the 3 fins that rotate, d craft Jyro: http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-Jyro-3-Hotaru...-1961.html

If you take a set of Cosmos or other stiff flights and bend a part of each airfoil the same amount and in the same direction(!), it imparts a spin when you throw, now if you do this with Spin Cosmos only the flight spins, which defeats the purpose. I tried this a few times, used it in both directions to see what happens. A spin improves stability, but how much over the 8 feet it travels?? I was interested in exploring this as I noticed my darts all spin when I throw but now that most of my flights spin this exploration got boring and pointless. A bit like discussing Global Warming, sorry Climate Change, with a bunch of politicians and social engineers who want to tax the fact that we exhale CO2.
Now, if you don't get the flights evenly bent you impart a 5-10 degree yaw, the difference between T20 and T1.

I just like things if they are different, I already have some of the oldest ever spin flights which were made from paper Smile

Will try and order again.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(05-12-2014, 08:56 PM)speszel Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 07:58 PM)uncle poop Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:55 PM)speszel Wrote: I couldn't find any steel tip darts, did you? In the Outlet tab are two sets used.
But check this out, someone was looking for long thin darts, here they are http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-c-195/D.Craft...p-600.html
[Image: BDC-DATSU_2_zps03c75294.jpg]

Nice find, I think I found something I will order from them. Now I wonder how much I can get for my kidney stone filled kidneys.

Don't call them "stones" call them "pearls", you get a better price.

Dear Darren

Thank you for bought this item and Gyro flight!
We shipped now.

I worry one thing.

Yours
work
quickly?

to Parcel Force.
(05-13-2014, 12:36 PM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:55 PM)speszel Wrote: I couldn't find any steel tip darts, did you? In the Outlet tab are two sets used.
But check this out, someone was looking for long thin darts, here they are http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-c-195/D.Craft...p-600.html

Nice find, I think I found something I will order from them. Now I wonder how much I can get for my kidney stone filled kidneys.

Dear Darren

We shipped now.

I worry one thing.

Yours
work
quickly?

to Parcel Force.

Thanks Hajime, I think sometimes it can be very quick other times a bit slow, dont worry I will let you know when they arrive!

Cheers! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-13-2014, 12:38 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 12:36 PM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote:

Dear Darren

We shipped now.

I worry one thing.

Yours
work
quickly?

to Parcel Force.

Thanks Hajime, I think sometimes it can be very quick other times a bit slow, dont worry I will let you know when they arrive!

Cheers! Smile
I have DATSU impression movie.
http://youtu.be/4dQU-mTJle0
1st: me Tongue
2nd: professional soft darts playerSmile
LOL nice one Hajime, they look like spears! Who is the Pro?

I dont have a soft tip board but I just like the novelty of them and will still throw them at my steel tip board, hope to get a good soft tip board soon though Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preferred UK dart shop Hazza 30 1,581 01-19-2019, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Dan180
  Wasa Dart Shop vanJupp 1 464 03-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Horizon darts, good shop and good darts karmacappa 0 590 03-16-2018, 09:43 AM
Last Post: karmacappa