World Darts Shop
Welcome
Is there any quick way to sort the steel tip darts?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Big Grin
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Welcome to our forum, hope you get to enjoy our very friendly site.
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(05-12-2014, 06:22 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: Is there any quick way to sort the steel tip darts?

I couldn't find any steel tip darts, did you? In the Outlet tab are two sets used.
But check this out, someone was looking for long thin darts, here they are http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-c-195/D.Craft...p-600.html
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

yep thats what I was trying to order those! lol!

but cant get my address in.

Also fancy some of those new flights in they have with the 3 fins that rotate, d craft Jyro: http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-Jyro-3-Hotaru...-1961.html
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(05-12-2014, 06:58 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yep thats what I was trying to order those! lol!

Also fancy some of those new flights in they have with the 3 fins that rotate, d craft Jyro: http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-Jyro-3-Hotaru...-1961.html
In the interest of science I went through the process to order these darts, a couple of glitches, would not let me add BC as the Province, only US States, I ignored it and registered then went in and changed my details, it let me choose BC, So try completing the registration then go in and change it. I even went as far as to submit the order to see what happened. Just got confirmation of a set of darts I probably don't need but will go in the collection! All part of the service.

(05-12-2014, 06:55 PM)speszel Wrote: I couldn't find any steel tip darts, did you? In the Outlet tab are two sets used.
But check this out, someone was looking for long thin darts, here they are http://w-darts.com/D.Craft-c-195/D.Craft...p-600.html
[Image: BDC-DATSU_2_zps03c75294.jpg]

Nice find, I think I found something I will order from them. Now I wonder how much I can get for my kidney stone filled kidneys.
(05-12-2014, 07:58 PM)uncle poop Wrote:
(05-12-2014, 06:55 PM)speszel Wrote: I couldn't find any steel tip darts, did you? In the Outlet tab are two sets used.
[Image: BDC-DATSU_2_zps03c75294.jpg]

Nice find, I think I found something I will order from them. Now I wonder how much I can get for my kidney stone filled kidneys.

Don't call them "stones" call them "pearls", you get a better price.

(05-12-2014, 06:58 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yep thats what I was trying to order those! lol!

If you take a set of Cosmos or other stiff flights and bend a part of each airfoil the same amount and in the same direction(!), it imparts a spin when you throw, now if you do this with Spin Cosmos only the flight spins, which defeats the purpose. I tried this a few times, used it in both directions to see what happens. A spin improves stability, but how much over the 8 feet it travels?? I was interested in exploring this as I noticed my darts all spin when I throw but now that most of my flights spin this exploration got boring and pointless. A bit like discussing Global Warming, sorry Climate Change, with a bunch of politicians and social engineers who want to tax the fact that we exhale CO2.
Now, if you don't get the flights evenly bent you impart a 5-10 degree yaw, the difference between T20 and T1.

Does that come with a blowgun too?
(05-12-2014, 09:04 PM)majeek Wrote: Does that come with a blowgun too?

No! You must be thinking of the Voks.

I cancelled my order, I need to update it or something, proof of concept. I just received my PayPal refund.

Thank you for many welcome messages!

Cheap price and many variation can sell what our shop at in Tokyo.

Cart system have any bugs. Please tell me if you found bug's'. Sad
Getagrip and speszel thanks!
Hajime Yamanaka. World Darts Shop owner. 
[Image: WORLD-DARTS-BANNER_GIF_zps3d9d9796.gif]
[Image: DARTS_NUTZ_VEN_SPON_BADGE_zps82032e4b.png]
I stocked steel darts. I list up near a future.

The 1st or starts with making a phone call of complaint today ...
Hajime Yamanaka. World Darts Shop owner. 
[Image: WORLD-DARTS-BANNER_GIF_zps3d9d9796.gif]
[Image: DARTS_NUTZ_VEN_SPON_BADGE_zps82032e4b.png]
(05-13-2014, 01:32 AM)Hajime Yamanaka Wrote: Thank you for many welcome messages!

Cheap price and many variation can sell what our shop at in Tokyo.

Cart system have any bugs. Please tell me if you found bug's'. Sad
Getagrip and speszel thanks!

You are welcome, sorry to mess you about with my order and then cancelling, I wanted to report back, this site works and the prices are not as high as one might think.
No complaints here.
Japanese soft tip darts are exotic to many Europeans I think. When you get your hands on one you won't think that you paid too much, you will think "how do I hide this from my wife" along with "I want another".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netherlands/Germany dart shop suggestions _TOPS_ 5 115 12-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  Preferred UK dart shop Hazza 33 1,914 11-28-2019, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  Wasa Dart Shop vanJupp 1 478 03-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Horizon darts, good shop and good darts karmacappa 0 614 03-16-2018, 09:43 AM
Last Post: karmacappa
  Unicorn shop theblindPew 19 2,395 04-26-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: vanJupp