Show Us Your Set Up
(04-27-2016, 09:39 PM)Rodney Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I couldn't recommend it highly enough, It feels amazing playing on a board without shadows blocking any segments, i am sure darts corner are selling them for £85 which is the cheapest i have saw them.
Match darts: Adrian lewis gen 3 23g 
My home setup, could not fit the whole ochie in as the room is just the perfect length for it. 
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Also my darts wall starting to take shape 
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

This is our teams practice area 

Match darts: Adrian lewis gen 3 23g 
My modest set up: Winmau Blade 4 DC (with surround) on a Unicorn "On Tour" portable system, strapped permanently to my hallway door.

My "oche" (measured precisely with "On Tour" supplied Unicorn "Oche Mate") conveniently happens to be the edge of a specific pattern in the carpet, so it's easy to pick out every time with my toe.  Big Grin
Works for me...  Smile

"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g

My Dual Core with a Unicorn HD ring.
Winmau Dual Core
Phil Taylor Gen 1- 24 g's
Phil Taylor Gen 3- 22 g's

Garage setup- 2nd board.
Winmau Dual Core
Close up..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Winmau Dual Core
My setup; now featuring a broken-in scoreboard Smile There's nothing to the right of the board, but I have a Bull's mat with oche too which is below all this Big Grin

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
https://mail-attachment.googleuserconten...UMZRrMRUaH

This is mine setup hand made dart cabinet.
Here's my setup, I made a freestanding wooden stand, and painted it grey. It's nice and stable. I think it cost about £35 including materials, paint and lighting.

And a close-up...