Show Us Your Set Up
Just lazy outside Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(04-22-2016, 01:20 PM)stahlmann Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice!
Darts: Unicorn Wez Newton Purist DNA 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Highest out: 120 (T20, 20, D20)
180s: 3 (but Flight School will sort that)
3 Dart average: 49.87 (up already George Smile..)
(04-22-2016, 01:20 PM)stahlmann Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
How far is the drop to the right ? I be worried about a bounce out going off the balcony, also about hitting the dog.
(04-22-2016, 01:43 PM)JDorks Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Its about ... mmmh 45cm? Smile Its a root top behind the wall.
I just setup the photo, the dogs went inside as it was too hot and they kind of afraid about what i am doing there.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(04-22-2016, 02:40 PM)stahlmann Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Oh lol, fair enough. I could just imagine it being a 2nd story or higher drop, hitting someone walking below.
    Side room off of the living room.  Doubles as the library/guitar room.  Can't wait to get the Target LED lighting system so I will only have to use the stand light on the soft tip board.  Renting right now so I don't want to invest in track lighting.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(04-22-2016, 02:44 PM)JDorks Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

True... Smile
I got the target lighting system, unfortunately one of the bolts on the bottom of the ring to to screw the bottom bar onto had snapped of (due to very sh#tty welding from the manufacturer) but ho hum, think it still looks great!
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Match darts: Adrian lewis gen 3 23g 
My work in progress set up in my garage.
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
(04-22-2016, 08:05 PM)Dave91_180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
looks good, I have been looking at getting one of these but I am still undecided

Member previously known as Daveheald