Show Us Your Set Up
(03-06-2017, 02:01 PM)RTez Tickle Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterIts just layed over the frame. Stays in place nicely though.
(03-06-2017, 08:17 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It does indeed, I might have to look at getting one myself

Cheers
Tez
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(03-06-2017, 01:55 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Very nice set up
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
I'm looking at all these set ups and I think mine needs to upgrade a lot if it wants to be at a standard like these. These are cool
I think this is one of/if not the best sections of the forum..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-22-2017, 11:23 AM)Jon Harper Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterExcellent work well done

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
My Sons set up at Leeds Uni, basic but effective,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(03-07-2017, 10:40 PM)Seedykiwi Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

If you change the carpet you'll have to adjust the height of all the dartboards Wink
Scotty Burnett 24 Ambassador series vs3
Oh the boards will be moved around a few times before they find their final resting locations I'm sure.
There Are No Heroes, Only Warriors
Cheers Ben.  Im thinking leds  behind frosted glass would make black whiteboard marker stand out super well.

By all means use the photo, I originally decided a white surround would make the back of the surround stick out less when standing on an angle. But I'm very pleased with the the result.  For anyone else reading I should also point out Ben ordered the surround and shipped it to me inside the surround so I could avoid another 50 pound shipping charge.
There Are No Heroes, Only Warriors
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Nice, no matter how much publicity the PDC gets.. Winmau boards outnumber the Unicorns by miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-06-2017, 08:56 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Bit the bullet on this and ordered the mat on Friday it should be with me tomorrow.

Unfortunately my set up is in the kitchen and my mat is permantly down, else I'd build a fully raised oche similar to yours, for now I'll settle for it being flat and the mat being longer than my current XQMax one means i don't have to concentrate as much about foot placement.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(03-12-2017, 01:55 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Build one and put it in your kitchen. Closer to the sink when washing dishes!!! ?