Show Us Your Set Up
Amazing. That is a work of art. Well done
=========================================================================================
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Looks very smart!!! i like it!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
ElusiveDouble85 dateline=' Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Thanks! Smile
In the beginning I found the surround a bit distracting, but now I have no more problems with it.
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Cool 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
(02-24-2016, 02:55 PM)Tim1984 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
You're a genius mate. My missus loves all wooden stuff, I might have to do that myself then she might not moan about it so much haha. Nice job Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Great stuff! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

That looks great Tim, well done Smile
Not mine but my uncle's.

(02-25-2016, 02:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Sorry for the late response, but thanks a lot Kev and Geta! Exclamation
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Cool 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard
great setups guys Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g / Target Daytona Fire 22g / Titan 1, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Customs / Modified Target  9Five Gen 1 / Harrows Oracle 22g / Target RVB Gen 1 / Winmau Aspria 22g / Target Rob Cross 23g & 19g / Unicorn Gary Anderson WC 23g / Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2 21g / Unicorn Adrian Lewis 21g / XQMax MVG Mighty Gen 1 23g / Dynasty Warwolf 19g / Target Storm 22g