Show Us Your Set Up
New player, just picked up a granboard 2 and some cheap led lights.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

great setups guys and some clever diy builds Smile

Keep em coming!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
My dartboard cupboard, now with LED lights. I really wanted a Target 360, but it wouldn't work with this setup, so I made my own. I used some plastic edging from a local DIY store to cover the light from my line of sight while I'm throwing. So far I'm very happy with it. I will add a few more pics when it's finished.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Webcam view

Here is a new addition to my small cellar venue. Based on the tip I saw here of making practice target rings with hair bands and map pins, I put together a rudimentary Baseball game on an inexpensive board with bullseye sized rings in strategic locations so that it is good general practice for several important triples and doubles numbers while unique from usual darts games. Miss a target spot and you are punished with a strike or an out. I based the scoring layout on simplifying traditional baseball darts boards to just strikes, hits, stolen bases, or outs. Lends itself well to doubles or quads or even up to nine on a team like real baseball. You think a game of 901 can run long? Try a thirteen inning high scoring ball, er, darts game with big teams. Anyway, makes good cheap fun practice game at $3 for the hair rings and $27 for the promo board at the big box store.

For my friends across the ponds:

Walk - Single - Double - Triple base hits or Home Run

to advance runners around the bases, each reaching Home Plate scores one run.

Hit or Walk also allows Steal the next open base.

Foul = Strike, Three Strikes and you are out. Three outs, next team.
(02-01-2016, 01:15 PM)The Big Roberto Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Cool! great idea! +1
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g / Target Daytona Fire 22g / Titan 1, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Customs / Modified Target  9Five Gen 1 / Harrows Oracle 22g / Target RVB Gen 1 / Winmau Aspria 22g / Target Rob Cross 23g & 19g / Unicorn Gary Anderson WC 23g / Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2 21g / Unicorn Adrian Lewis 21g / XQMax MVG Mighty Gen 1 23g / Dynasty Warwolf 19g / Target Storm 22g
The top photo is the old set up and the second photo is the current set up what is just finisht building...

Match darts: k701 with condor zero stress medium standard size
May the darts be with us
(02-02-2016, 08:48 AM)KCdartman Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Here was a baseball game in progress as an example of scoring. Extra push pins are used to mark runners on base and keep track of outs and runs scored. This game was 5 to 2, two outs, runners on first and second. A double to left field on the third dart scores one run making it 6 to 2 and keeps a runner on third base with two outs.
(02-07-2016, 09:53 PM)Klompie501 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice set upSmile I like the red carpet, and apparently you go fly fishing, that's cool! Big Grin

Moddarts  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Moddarts

Two months ago I moved to another house. I would like to hang the dartboard in the living room but my girlfriend thought it would be ugly. Then I got an idea to make the whole more appropriate in the interior.

I wanted to change the surround. I have several trunks of wood cut into many slices about 1 centimeter thick. Then I glued those slices of wood to the old surroundring. So the whole picture now looks like this:

I still need to improve the oche and lighting...
- 23g Unicorn Barney W.C. Golden (atm) Cool 
- Shot! Bandit Plus dartboard