Hello and Welcome To Darts Nutz!
Good job setting this up guys. Looks great so far.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

[Image: bord6.png]
Cheers Mark!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hello fellow NUTZ!!! I was a little reserved in passing judgement on the new site - thought it was a little "corporate" when I first saw it.
I also thought that it might turn into the other websites and lose the feel it had but after checking it out, I am very cool with it.
Great job guys!!! The Nutz is bigger and better!!! I'm starting to like it more than the old one.
Lol good. Big difference between looking "corporate" and being it. We still like to have fun, now its just faster and easier to navigate and read
(03-27-2013, 07:48 PM)Nucky Wrote: Hello fellow NUTZ!!! I was a little reserved in passing judgement on the new site - thought it was a little "corporate" when I first saw it.
I also thought that it might turn into the other websites and lose the feel it had but after checking it out, I am very cool with it.
Great job guys!!! The Nutz is bigger and better!!! I'm starting to like it more than the old one.

The look may change again at so point in the future when we get to grips with the software, for now it is easy to use and read which is good I think.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for the welcome, I'm a new member but the site look really good and is easy to navigate. 
I also thoroughly enjoy your reviews. Keep up the great work
(02-01-2018, 09:00 AM)gasto Wrote: Thanks for the welcome, I'm a new member but the site look really good and is easy to navigate. 
I also thoroughly enjoy your reviews. Keep up the great work

Thanks mate! Glad you like the reviews Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 7 2nd Weight Getagrip 25 6,137 01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Wolfiebrian180
Question Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 1 Getagrip 34 7,435 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Wink Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 6 The Weight Getagrip 21 4,478 09-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JayKay
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 5 Final section Getagrip 36 6,154 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 4 Getagrip 35 5,219 09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigE
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 3 Getagrip 27 7,181 09-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Troll
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 2 Getagrip 24 6,029 08-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: TimK