What is Darts Nutz Forum?
Really glad I stumbled onto the forum. Such a wealth of great information for a new player like myself.
I really like the spirit and style of the forum, I have been here for one day but everywhere I read, I feel the enthusiasm for darts and a general "kindness" expecially for new members.
I live in Italy and there aren't a lot of places to play darts, some regions have some structured leagues, but some others (like the one where I live) are completely lacking opportunities.
That's the reason because I am trying to create my own place, with the enthusiasm of my sons, and the help of brother and cousins, that we are involving in our dart related projects...
I am less than poor in throwing darts... but this don't stop me.
Cool to read the history of the forum. Glad to be a part of it. I’m looking forward to taking advantage of more experienced players knowledge as I struggle to get better Cool Cool
(05-24-2019, 01:52 PM)IgorB Wrote: I really like the spirit and style of the forum, I have been here for one day but everywhere I read, I feel the enthusiasm for darts and a general "kindness" expecially for new members.
I live in Italy and there aren't a lot of places to play darts, some regions have some structured leagues, but some others (like the one where I live) are completely lacking opportunities.
That's the reason because I am trying to create my own place, with the enthusiasm of my sons, and the help of brother and cousins, that we are involving in our dart related projects...
I am less than poor in throwing darts... but this don't stop me.

Thanks for posting big fella Keep on promoting the game in good old ! It’s such a great social thing to do with friends. Ciao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---
Stockton-on-Tees / Manchester
RvB 80's Target, 25g

AND BARNEY SAID;

…….AIN'T WE ALL...…. rofl

This is a great place!!!

Ever hear; "You get out of anything what you put into it." - That is very true - here is where that saying came from; 
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;" Eccl. 9:10a KJV
AND, remember, ALWAYS "ENDEAVOUR TO PERSEVERE"!