What is Darts Nutz Forum?
(12-05-2017, 04:50 PM)Hardcoredarts Wrote: Hi, how do you add a signature please to your posts, where do you input the details. Great site by the way.

I think that option is only active after 5 posts but you can do it from the User Cp at top left.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(12-05-2017, 04:57 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 04:50 PM)Hardcoredarts Wrote: Hi, how do you add a signature please to your posts, where do you input the details. Great site by the way.

I think that option is only active after 5 posts but you can do it from the User Cp at top left.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Nickname "Hardcore" - based on my music taste
Walk on Tune -  "Army of Hardcore" - Scooter
Darts - Adrian Lewis Pixel 25g

World masters qualifier 2013,2014,
World Cup Player Turkey 2015.
Med Cup player 2017
(12-05-2017, 06:44 PM)Hardcoredarts Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 04:57 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
You must sign out than back in after the 5 posts Big Grin
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
I found this forum because i watch your channel on YouTube, so thank you Getagrip! And nice videos you make
(01-14-2018, 04:35 PM)MarcelK Wrote: I found this forum because i watch your channel on YouTube, so thank you Getagrip! And nice videos you make

Thanks, glad you like them! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I lost a dart from my favorite 35 year old set, so I checked You Tube for replacement recommendations, and found your Darts Review Channel, which lead me here!
(08-24-2018, 07:07 AM)jdsteele Wrote: I lost a dart from my favorite 35 year old set, so I checked You Tube for replacement recommendations, and found your Darts Review Channel, which lead me here!

Thats great, thanks for joining Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-24-2018, 07:07 AM)jdsteele Wrote: I lost a dart from my favorite 35 year old set, so I checked You Tube for replacement recommendations, and found your Darts Review Channel, which lead me here!

You were lucky to lost that dart :-) Welcome to the Nutz.
This is good forum and its imago is awesome. I was welcome here from beginning. This is my first and only international darts site and forum.
(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)Bloodycut Wrote: This is good forum and its imago is awesome. I was welcome here from beginning. This is my first and only international darts site and forum.

Thanks! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album