What is Darts Nutz Forum?
I agree, the best darts forum on the net. I lurked about a few of the forums but this one sucked me in straight away. Easy to navigate and many great helpful members here. And it's been great to be part of this phenomenal growth.
As Mike said, best darts forum out there, enough said.
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
Echo what daveh said. This was my first forum and not joined others and doubt I ever will.
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Thanks peeps- I think the forum is more than just darts, its our main purpose don't get me wrong but we discuss a lot of social interests and have fun doing it.
Oh and we help the aged ^^^^ Wink
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
And the broken ^^
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
LOL
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Haha jaykay kills me...Lol
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
(08-09-2014, 07:15 PM)david the Spartan Wrote: Haha jaykay kills me...Lol

I'll bloody kill ya both with a Diemon Dave Judy chop!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I visit several forums that reflect my interests and am active in them to varying degrees. Some of the forums I've been involved in are about gardening(vegetable gardens in particular), motorcycling, boxing, and of course this one for my dart fix.

What I like about this forum is the overwhelming positive input from its members. Some of the above mentioned forums have more than their fair share of idiots, spammers, trolls, and overall negative personas. On this site, I see members frequently doing their best to help fellow posters if there is an issue they need resolved, advice they are seeking about most things dart related or even on a personal level. To me, this seems more like a community of like minded individuals and I, for one, would love to break bread, share a drink or two and toss some arrows with everyone that I've had the pleasure of interacting with on this forum.

Great site run by great folks. I'm more than happy I found this place as it has become part of my daily life just going through the posts, responding to those that interest me or when I feel I have something of value to add. I especially like it when a new member comes along that is just getting into the game and you can almost feel their enthusiasm coming through their posts. I, like many of you, enjoy sharing our experiences after many years of playing darts that may help them become a better player.

Thanks guys/gals for all the hard work you do.
(08-09-2014, 07:25 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: I visit several forums that reflect my interests and am active in them to varying degrees. Some of the forums I've been involved in are about gardening(vegetable gardens in particular), motorcycling, boxing, and of course this one for my dart fix.

What I like about this forum is the overwhelming positive input from its members. Some of the above mentioned forums have more than their fair share of idiots, spammers, trolls, and overall negative personas. On this site, I see members frequently doing their best to help fellow posters if there is an issue they need resolved, advice they are seeking about most things dart related or even on a personal level. To me, this seems more like a community of like minded individuals and I, for one, would love to break bread, share a drink or two and toss some arrows with everyone that I've had the pleasure of interacting with on this forum.

Great site run by great folks. I'm more than happy I found this place as it has become part of my daily life just going through the posts, responding to those that interest me or when I feel I have something of value to add. I especially like it when a new member comes along that is just getting into the game and you can almost feel their enthusiasm coming through their posts. I, like many of you, enjoy sharing our experiences after many years of playing darts that may help them become a better player.

Thanks guys/gals for all the hard work you do.

just +1 ed you, great post and sums up my feelings exactly Smile
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]