online game results
(04-13-2014, 12:41 AM)NylonRaider Wrote: I'm on later mate around early afternoon, got my match with Hat sometime Sunday as well. Had a few games down the pub today, hit a few 80+ and 3 ton+ inc a 140. Doubles killed me, can never settle on the oche in that pub, but still played ok. Signed up for next season in my local pub league with 2 mates, hopefully this pub will stay open & I'll get to play lol.

Think I've corrected something in my throw and also changed setup to longer stems even though I usually hate them, hopefully will see me throwing straighter now.

Good luck against hat and good luck in your pub league (need to get in one myself)
Yeah I hated them aswell couldn't throw with them when I 1st got my darts now I'm throwing more 60s than before and a lot less drifting.
I should be about tomorrow afternoon
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
(04-13-2014, 12:50 AM)david the Spartan Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 12:41 AM)NylonRaider Wrote: I'm on later mate around early afternoon, got my match with Hat sometime Sunday as well. Had a few games down the pub today, hit a few 80+ and 3 ton+ inc a 140. Doubles killed me, can never settle on the oche in that pub, but still played ok. Signed up for next season in my local pub league with 2 mates, hopefully this pub will stay open & I'll get to play lol.

Think I've corrected something in my throw and also changed setup to longer stems even though I usually hate them, hopefully will see me throwing straighter now.

Good luck against hat and good luck in your pub league (need to get in one myself)
Yeah I hated them aswell couldn't throw with them when I 1st got my darts now I'm throwing more 60s than before and a lot less drifting.
I should be about tomorrow afternoon

Mine are drifting less too and landing straighter, just hope it wasn't a 1 day wonder. Think you'd do very well in a pub league, you're improving very well and a pub league with regular games will help progress you further. Not sure when new season starts here, they're currently on a break so can't be far off, maybe next month.

Will drop you a pm later mate and see if we can get some games going.
Lol that's what I'm worried about being a a one day wonder haha, thanks, I need to look in to what pubs have teams, ok no worries catch you later

Most will have teams, do any of your friends play in leagues?
Nope lol no one I know plays darts, my cousin used to but he works a lot and has many kids to keep him occupied, he hasn't thrown in years. He was pretty decent managed a 12 darter in his league

That's a shame, definitely worth looking into though. I'll be hitting the board soon on WDA, just going have a drink, a bite to eat, then its darts with Liverpool v Man C in the background.
https://webcamdarts.com/GameOn/Game/MatchResult/68007
https://webcamdarts.com/GameOn/Game/MatchResult/68008

Spartan vs nylonraider

Good games nylon

Cheers Dave, you played well, couldn't get going 2nd games.
Thanks, gutted I'm missed d19 for a 158 finish. Yeah 2nd game my scoring was terrible aswell. Most probably be back on about 5.30 6ish if your about

Yeah should be, playing Hat around 6-7. Need to step my game up.

Would've been a great finish, very unlucky.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ProDarter Match Results Banned 308 52,686 11-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Last Post: pietjeekes
  ONLINE GAME ANYONE??? DIRTY G 21 4,756 03-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Last Post: DIRTY G