online game results
Excellent Dave, keep doing them on Dartman then 40 dart legs against me :p
Lol closest I've had to 16 against you is 18 lol but yeah good legs turn terrible when playing others more pressure
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
Man this guy could score but I held my own Smile https://webcamdarts.com/GameOn/Game/MatchResult/67683

https://webcamdarts.com/GameOn/Game/MatchResult/67870

Spartan vs hatrick

Have to say david, some of your averages for a relative beginner are very good and consistent, well done . No shame getting beat by hatrick with those averages ...
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
[Image: DODLCOMPETITOR1_zpsff2d8071.png]
https://webcamdarts.com/GameOn/Game/MatchResult/67891

Spartan vs viper

(04-12-2014, 07:42 PM)The Grip Wrote: Have to say david, some of your averages for a relative beginner are very good and consistent, well done . No shame getting beat by hatrick with those averages ...

Thanks grip, feeling good with the new set up a lot more consistent and just enjoying my darts at the min

Great shooting David, looks like you're pulling away from me mate.
Thanks nylon, the game with hat was fun, the guy is incredible and I managed to put up a fight in a few legs even had 3 darts at a double. With viper we were both on d1 for ages and he took it out, that turned the match again had fun. I wouldn't say I'm pulling away my reasoning behind my avg vs hat is he took out the finishes so I didn't lose points trying to hit doubles lol, I've changed set up from short stems to xl aluminium and seem to be throwing more consistent. Let me know when your practicing next and I'll try get a game with you

I'm on later mate around early afternoon, got my match with Hat sometime Sunday as well. Had a few games down the pub today, hit a few 80+ and 3 ton+ inc a 140. Doubles killed me, can never settle on the oche in that pub, but still played ok. Signed up for next season in my local pub league with 2 mates, hopefully this pub will stay open & I'll get to play lol.

Think I've corrected something in my throw and also changed setup to longer stems even though I usually hate them, hopefully will see me throwing straighter now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ProDarter Match Results Banned 308 53,661 11-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Last Post: pietjeekes
  ONLINE GAME ANYONE??? DIRTY G 21 4,851 03-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Last Post: DIRTY G