the john lowe way
no this is old school but it is worth a watch , i liked it

[Image: drUF6Pb.png]
I have a copy of this on DVD and I blame John Lowe for starting my addiction to collecting old darts, after seeing him talk about the Silver Comets I had to have a set, the first set I got I paid nearly £60 for. Dartbord has those now. I have other sets now though.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Great post Jamie, just watching that brought back memories. I would get an old tractor front tyre and cut the tyre in half was a perfect fit for the surround and free!!!
Truly one of the greats and a gentleman to boot. Good post Jamie - take a thumbs up pal.
I say bump.
why not its good Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I have bookmarked these so I can watch them when I get a chance, it looks like it might be very helpful for me, thanks for posting!
bumpSmile
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
I actually found the majority of this set of videos to be not very good for learning the game. Some of the history was interesting, but as a beginner I felt 80% of this one was not worthwhile. The video I do like is the Crafty Cockney way. To me that was a much better beginner video.

Personally, I think there should be more videos aimed at the intermediate player. Little tips and tricks to help someone already somewhat established in the game. I've found that flight school meets that need for me...but it'd be nice to have some videos for that type of situation.
Brilliant.