the split in darts. B.D.O/P.D.C
(12-08-2014, 09:23 AM)Dart Snob Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
All right, mate.
Tell me if I'm wrong here, but I'm assuming that this is the first time you've seen any in depth commentary about what went on back during the time of split.

I'm rather interested to now your opinion mate. Up there in the Virgo Supercluster what you have surmised of this subject.

Cheers.
respice, adspice, prospice Cool
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

Seems to me like the BDO should be the "governing body" for England (Great Britain?), and let the PDC run darts on the Global level. To put it into Footie terms, the various FAs run the sport in the individual National Leagues, while UEFA runs the Euro zome Championships, and FIFA takes care of things across the globe.
I watched these a while back on u tube.I definitely learned more about the history and outcome.Bristow definitely the guy to pull it off!!! I was a teen in England during the late 70s and now in canada since the 80s up;the hairdos,cloths nasty colors etc, don t miss the seventies a bit, what a bizaare era, lol
target carrera 24 gr c4s target titanium/ carbon stems,.target vision  flights
harrows bristow 24gr natural ringed,24g gold
harrows bristow 24gr cocked hand
harrows powerpoint 24gr vintage 1994
blade 4 board
ales and nails,BEER IN ACTION
Go PDC!
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
Cheers for posting this ... that's tonight's viewing sorted. Smile
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
About time to dust this thread off again.  Remains a good watch....

cheers