How to hit your first 180 in darts ...
(08-02-2019, 06:43 PM)i11 b3havior Wrote: I wish I could see the pictures !

2 more posts, and you will...

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=33726
(03-30-2014, 04:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: ... Possibly! Smile

Years ago when I first looked on the internet for help and advice I seen a forum that was connected to Red Dragon called The Dragons Lair I think.  I joined hoping to get some darts help.  By coincidence a member joined around the same time as me and his first post was to offer people help and advice if they needed it and to PM him for info.  I think most people must have thought he was a spammer, but I had nothing to lose and sent him a PM.

I got the reply thats pasted below.  

I thought I had lost it, but thankfully I had made a printout which I found recently so thought I would share it.

I followed the guys advice, mostly about rhythm and the very next day I hit my first 180!  I was chuffed to bits! I pmed him to thank him and he was thrilled to hear it also.  Next few weeks I was hitting lots of big scores and even hit my first and only triple Bullseye!  I was so happy that I had finally reached the next level!  But then I hurt my wrist and took a while to heal that, then after re-starting for a few weeks I then broke my shoulder and that was the end of my brief spell as a decent thrower Smile

But have a look and read it, there may be something useful for you in the info, I have no idea who the guy was but he states Peter Manley was a family friend and that he played in a Worlds
. Smile
Oh I will definitely try this tonight at training session. Thank you!!! ?
(09-12-2019, 02:58 PM)Alex0706 Wrote:

Years ago when I first looked on the internet for help and advice I seen a forum that was connected to Red Dragon called The Dragons Lair I think.  I joined hoping to get some darts help.  By coincidence a member joined around the same time as me and his first post was to offer people help and advice if they needed it and to PM him for info.  I think most people must have thought he was a spammer, but I had nothing to lose and sent him a PM.

I thought I had lost it, but thankfully I had made a printout which I found recently so thought I would share it.

I followed the guys advice, mostly about rhythm and the very next day I hit my first 180!  I was chuffed to bits! I pmed him to thank him and he was thrilled to hear it also.  Next few weeks I was hitting lots of big scores and even hit my first and only triple Bullseye!  I was so happy that I had finally reached the next level!  But then I hurt my wrist and took a while to heal that, then after re-starting for a few weeks I then broke my shoulder and that was the end of my brief spell as a decent thrower Smile

But have a look and read it, there may be something useful for you in the info, I have no idea who the guy was but he states Peter Manley was a family friend and that he played in a Worlds
. Smile
any idea why I can see the photobucket picture clearly?
its all blurred ,I would like to read this advice
thanks
(09-12-2019, 03:24 PM)Npaulfg Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 02:58 PM)Alex0706 Wrote:

. Smile
any idea why I can see the photobucket picture clearly?
thanks
Hiya, I think there is a rule regarding this , hope it helps ?

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3372
I think its PB has restricted my account, they expect people to pay for it that is why, when it changed a while ago it all went to pot but they still left my images working, looks like that is no longer the case, so I will have to update the images if I can still find them on my PC Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(09-12-2019, 03:24 PM)paulfg Wrote: any idea why I can see the photobucket picture clearly?
thanks

It's a very old thread.  Photobucket's gone through several iterations of paid and free since then.  Picture is being deliberately blurred by Photobucket.  Afraid it may not survive our next house cleaning.

Edit:  Unless Grip can find the original image as mentioned above. Smile
(09-12-2019, 03:29 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think its PB has restricted my account, they expect people to pay for it that is why, when it changed a while ago it all went to pot but they still left my images working, looks like that is no longer the case, so I will have to update the images if I can still find them on my PC Smile

I’m sure everyone will appreciate if you can find them ?
(09-12-2019, 03:41 PM)Alex0706 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 03:29 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think its PB has restricted my account, they expect people to pay for it that is why, when it changed a while ago it all went to pot but they still left my images working, looks like that is no longer the case, so I will have to update the images if I can still find them on my PC Smile

I will, they may be on my old PC, if not I will re-scan the printouts I made.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(09-12-2019, 05:14 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 03:41 PM)Alex0706 Wrote:

I will, they may be on my old PC, if not I will re-scan the printouts I made.
Brilliant, looking forward to it ?
..........we waiiiiiiting.........!