How to hit your first 180 in darts ...
Looks like this might help me too, thanks for the great info
I've had a few 140's recently but I always find myself snatching at 180 attempts! Definitely a mental block, I really need to learn to relax and throw it like all my other darts but unfortunately its just not that simple!
It will come Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
WOW, never though I would find the advice so beneficial! Read the tips around lunchtime and played a few games of 501 vs the computer. Hit two 180's and numerous 140's! Aiming at the top wire has instantly made me throw much better, good on you for sharing this man Smile
Started Playing: October '14
Highest Checkout: 170
Best Leg: 11 Darts
180's: >250

(01-24-2015, 10:51 PM)TiernanTon80 Wrote: WOW, never though I would find the advice so beneficial! Read the tips around lunchtime and played a few games of 501 vs the computer. Hit two 180's and numerous 140's! Aiming at the top wire has instantly made me throw much better, good on you for sharing this man Smile

Thats awesome to hear! Well done! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Focus
[Image: 2e2gdae.jpg]
great advice! thanks for sharing, I had a quick go whilst my arm was feeling ok using the aim at the wire first and count/pace in my action.. first go, dart one, t20 left of centre, second bang in the centre t20, and third..... way off lol I put my self off thinking here the big one comes ha.. still ill keep at it!
[Image: 20150224_123146_zps48d5a765.jpg]
[Image: 78742e15-5012-40f6-910a-dd51637c051b_zps3033da9a.jpg]
All I can say is... It works!!!! Big Grin
will put this into practice! was a good read, im forever pulling that third dart lol
Excellent read. Thanks for sharing it.
Maestro Premier Phase 2 Gary Anderson 22gm
[Image: p83QavJyj]